Robert Allen Creating wealth through real estate - Posted by Swan (MA)

Posted by Dan on October 21, 2003 at 12:19:52:

would you be interested in selling any of the creating wealth workshop CD’s and workbooks?

Robert Allen Creating wealth through real estate - Posted by Swan (MA)

Posted by Swan (MA) on September 18, 2003 at 10:18:59:

Has anyone attended the “Creating wealth through real estate” course by Robert Allen. Is it worth the money? Has anybody any feedback (positive or negative).

They apparently give 1 year hands on training after the first 3 day class. Also, their list of what they are going to cover in the course is very impressive.

I am a little beyond starter with a few foreclosures, rentals and one commercial behind me.

Robert Allens Seminar - Posted by Mark

Posted by Mark on September 18, 2003 at 18:44:41:

We thought that the course was well worth it. It was a LOT to absorb at once, but of course you can always go thru the manuals later at your leisure. I’m sure that you can find alot of the same info on the internet if you have a LOT of time to kill.

Re: Robert Allen Creating - Posted by Gabe

Posted by Gabe on September 18, 2003 at 16:39:10:

I can honestly say that after I attended his 3 day course that it was a bit overpriced and way to much information given to us in one setting. It was informative but I have learned in the year since I attended his boot camp I have learned much more through my local real estate club and it was cheaper too!

Had I not made the commitment and the financial investment I do not think I would be where I am at today because of the steps I took a year ago.

Gabe

Robert Allen high-priced seminar - Posted by Ronald * Starr(in No CA)

Posted by Ronald * Starr(in No CA) on September 18, 2003 at 11:17:44:

Swan–(MA)-------------------

I’d recommend against such high-priced education. Robert Allen is very good marketer. However, he has no monopoly on the information he provides. You can learn a lot at much lower prices elsewhere. Even free, here on the internet.

If you have not already done so, i recommend that you study my post for beginners, which can be found by putting “beginners success” into the search function of this main board of this CREONLINE.COM website. On it, I give suggesting for low-cost education.

Good InvestingRon Starr************