Robert Allen Creating Wealth Workshop - Posted by James

Posted by Galan on July 17, 2003 at 22:27:17:

I responded to find out more, the things I got was information about what he did and how he made all this money online on the internet giving things away at a tenth the price making an infomercial. I spoke with them and they do not really tell you alot just how much and then the hard sell comes, the person was not very professional and down right rude and I do not do business personally with people that do not respect others. I use to like Robert Allen but I can say after this exsperience will never and I mean never buy or read any of his information again. This is just my opinion and I do wish them and anyone who does business with them success as I do everyone.

Robert Allen Creating Wealth Workshop - Posted by James

Posted by James on July 15, 2002 at 07:13:43:

Received mailing last week to attend a free, 2-hour Robert Allen Creating Wealth Workshop. He’s promised his publisher he’d make 1,000 millionaires in time to promote his new system on various talk and radio shows. He’s challenged himself to find these 1,000 people.

Would appreciate any input anyone may have on this.

Thanks—James

Re: Robert Allen Creating Wealth Workshop - Posted by GL(ON)

Posted by GL(ON) on July 15, 2002 at 23:39:52:

From what I heard Allen’s seminars were pretty good when he started in the 80’s. Then he found out people really respond to hype and showbiz and 99% of the attendees never did anything with the training anyway.

Then it became a big show aimed at milking as much money as possible out of the suckers by getting them all hyped up and forget about the real information.

His latest book and his web site reflect this. A lot of self serving hype designed to suck you into his new multilevel nutrition supplement business and internet business along with a few informational pages that are really ads in disguise.

Re: Robert Allen Creating Wealth Workshop - Posted by michaela graham

Posted by michaela graham on July 15, 2002 at 21:31:32:

i saw him 1 1/2 years ago at the ron lagrande conference and had a drawing for one ‘lucky’ winner to get one-on-one tutoring for only 5k. this investor, that i knew came up to me telling me, that she talked him into taking her on as a 2nd ‘winner’ for the same price. i never saw her again at any of the real estate meetings she used to go to. i always wondered: did he make her a millionaire or did that 5k break her?

Re: Robert Allen Creating Wealth Workshop - Posted by Ronald * Starr(in No CA)

Posted by Ronald * Starr(in No CA) on July 15, 2002 at 13:52:58:

James-------------------

Robert Allen is a master at promoting himself and his money-making ventures.

If I were you, I’d leave my wallet, checkbook, and credit cards at home when I went to see his “seminar.” Seminar is not the right word the right word is “sales presentation.” Well, that’s two words.

Good InvestingRon Starr*****

Re: Robert Allen Creating Wealth Workshop - Posted by WaynePa

Posted by WaynePa on July 15, 2002 at 12:39:33:

James,
I would love to know more about that. If you have any information that you can send me I would greatly appretiate it.

Wayne