ROBERT ALLEN WORKSHOP - Posted by rei_wi

Posted by dell-ohio on July 20, 2003 at 20:50:12:

… if you still want to purchase after you have been to the seminar and after good nights sleep, then send a check.

Robert Allen was my original inspiration, I learned my first creative real estate principals from him. The day after I read his book The Challenge" I was so excited I made my first ever real estate deal.

I read a couple of his other books and then I signed up for a three day boot camp in Chicago. That was twenty years ago. I bought a couple more properties during the years from techniques I learned from Allen, while I was running my other “real business”.

In Janurary of this year I decided to do real estate investing almost full time. We have purchased twelve properties since then all twenty + % below FMV.

I am having a great time, profits are VERY good.

I credit Robert Allen with opening my mind to the possibilities and inspiring in me a believe that I could do this. This for me was more important than any particular strategy I ever learned. To me the $3,200 boot camp was invaluable.

my thoughts

dell-ohio

ROBERT ALLEN WORKSHOP - Posted by rei_wi

Posted by rei_wi on July 20, 2003 at 20:00:25:

Hello everyone. Today I was reading the business section of my local newspaper and Robert Allen is coming to town this week. He is putting on a FREE workshop and is in search of people to help him reach his newest challenge of creating 1,000 millionaires. My thought is I will attend this two hour seminar and it will be a pitch for buying an expensive program and not really teach me much? Am I right? Or is worth checking out? Any thoughts on Robert Allen? Thanks in advance!! BTW…he’s coming tomorrow!!

My view - Posted by Ronald * Starr(in No CA)

Posted by Ronald * Starr(in No CA) on July 21, 2003 at 02:00:09:

REI–(I)----------------

I have the feeling that this exact same question is asked at least twice a week. I’d suggest a search in the archives on his name. Both in this main board and on the “Carleton Sheets” board2 of this CREONLINE.COM website.

I am not enthusiastic about people putting out huge bucks early on, when they have a hard time judging the quality of what is being offered to them. My views on how to start educating yourself are in my post for beginners. I recommend you see it. Put “beginners success” into the search function of this main board and read away.

Good InvestingRon Starr******