Robert Campbell's Book - Posted by Matt MacPherson

Posted by Robert Campbell on August 24, 2003 at 08:47:46:

Hi Brian,

Sounds like you graduated from University of San Diego with a degree in real estate. If so, tell me about your experiences with the department and the professors you named.

Elaine Worzala is the professor’s name. The department she teaches in is named the Mark J. Riedy Real Estate Institute.

Best wishes,

Robert Campbell

Robert Campbell’s Book - Posted by Matt MacPherson

Posted by Matt MacPherson on August 22, 2003 at 21:21:55:

I e-mailed Robert a few months ago but received no reply. I was just wondering where I can buy his book. I checked local book stores and library but nothing.

Amazon.com - Posted by Alex F. (CA)

Posted by Alex F. (CA) on August 23, 2003 at 01:01:30:

It’s also on Amazon.com. I just purchased it and read it within 1 week. Overall, great book.

Alex F. (CA)

Re: Robert Campbell’s Book - Posted by Robert Campbell

Posted by Robert Campbell on August 22, 2003 at 23:07:09:

Hi Matt,

Go to www.RealEstateTiming.com

Thank you for your interest.

Robert Campbell

Re: I second that!!! - Posted by Paul

Posted by Paul on August 23, 2003 at 13:34:42:

I’ve bought and read Mr. Campbell’s book as well. It certainly eliminates the guesswork out of determining where your market is, in concrete terms. The book give an investor a way to analyze his or her own market in fundamental terms. In my opinion, well worth the money.

Re: I second that!!! - Posted by Robert Campbell

Posted by Robert Campbell on August 23, 2003 at 16:57:16:

Thank you Paul.

By the way, you may be interested to know that a real estate professor at the University of San Diego read my book and is using it in a Fall 2003 class.

I would love to take real estate timing and trend analysis to an even higher and more accurate level. Subjecting my research to the academic enviornment should do just that.

Best wishes,

Robert Campbell

Re: I second that!!! - Posted by Brian H

Posted by Brian H on August 24, 2003 at 01:29:34:

That might be???

Dan Rivetti

Mark Riedy

John Ferber

Louis Galuppo

All great professors.