Robert Shemin - Posted by Mary Ann

Posted by JAmsden on January 15, 1999 at 17:42:22:

I was wondering about this course. Thanks for the votes of confidence. Seems like a good investment, but then again, so do a lot of the courses offered by the very generous experts who share their knowledge on this site. Yikes! Guess I better close some deals to raise the cash.

Robert Shemin - Posted by Mary Ann

Posted by Mary Ann on January 09, 1999 at 18:01:06:

Anyone familiar with Robert Sheman’s course? I am interested in your thoughts & experiences applying it.

Re: Robert Shemin - Posted by Steve B

Posted by Steve B on January 09, 1999 at 19:24:49:

Mary Ann:

I received Robert Shemin’s course a couple of months ago and thought it was excellent. I believe the total cost was about $150 and he provided solid information on developing your real estate career; from different techniques on buying properties; deciding on what’s a good deal; to selling properties.

His book ‘Honest Profits’ was great especially for someone like myself who was starting a career because it wasn’t technical but also wasn’t vague in details.

His information deals primarily with flipping and lease optioning and he continues to conduct most of his business in real estate deals, not in selling tapes and his seminars.

What also impressed me was he personally returned my phone calls I made to his organization and gave me his cell phone number to talk to him about followup questions I had in going through his material; with no talk of paying for any type of coaching sessions or any other type of fees.

In conclusion, I felt his material was excellent if you are a beginner; looking at focusing on flipping; and want up to date material on investing.

Again, just like any course, it is only a tool and you have to do your job in applying what he is teaching. If you have any questions, feel free to email me.

Good luck!

Steve Bazin

http://www.Shemin.com - Posted by Sandy FL

Posted by Sandy FL on January 10, 1999 at 20:48:12:

I liked his speech I heard at our REIA meeting …
“25 Mistakes Most RE Investors Make”. He also publishes it on his website.

Sandy FL

Re: http://www.Shemin.com - Posted by Mary Ann

Posted by Mary Ann on January 11, 1999 at 19:14:42:

I’m glad to hear you both were as impressed as I was. I am reviewing his course now, and although we practice much of what Robert discusses in our primary focus areas, we each learned several tidbits of information. I thought that the finance section about bankers was right on the mark.

How does Robert Shemin’s course compare with Carleton Sheets?