Robert Shemin - Posted by PatColumbus

Posted by David (TN) on November 24, 1999 at 09:47:16:

Pat,

I have been to several of Roberts seminars and have become really close friends with him. He is a great guy with great advice for the beginning investor. He helped me get started in REI and I now own over 30 properties !

I definately reccomend all of his courses and books. He advocates for the beginning investor to try flipping a few houses before diving into landlording and rehabbing. This will put a few bucks in your pocket without any of the real headaches. And then if you’re ready, start buying and holding some properties, or rehabbing.

If you would like to know any more, write me back and I can give you Roberts phone number, he would love to talk to you about any questions you may have !

David

Robert Shemin - Posted by PatColumbus

Posted by PatColumbus on November 23, 1999 at 20:25:36:

Hello,
Newbie here with a question about Robert Shemin. Found his web site and sounds good for beginners (like me), but…
Any comments on his approach? I’ve ordered Kevin Myer’s book “Buy It, Fix it, Sell It, Profit” but am always open to any and all guidance for real estate investing.

Thanks in advance
Pat

Re: Robert Shemin - Posted by BRIAN VAUGHAN

Posted by BRIAN VAUGHAN on October 26, 2000 at 16:24:15:

I read the book I really think he has got something I lost my money my health and my respect due to my partner four years ago but I think that reading his book has given me the courage to start again it wont work if you don’t give something back it does for awhile but then it comes back and bites you where it hurts.