Ron LeGrand CD's? - Posted by Vicki

Posted by Glen NY on June 16, 2000 at 10:51:26:

I have not received either of these items and am quite disappointed with the whole situation. I have gotten everything else ordered at Atlanta a long time ago…

Ron LeGrand CD’s? - Posted by Vicki

Posted by Vicki on June 15, 2000 at 05:47:19:

Has anyone gotten their Ron LeGrand CD’s yet from the Atlanta Convention? Were’t they supposed to be shipped in May? As of today, I have not received mine yet. Does anyone know the story behind the delay?
Thanks,

Vicki

SDI was expecting them on May 12 - Posted by Monique

Posted by Monique on June 15, 2000 at 09:42:06:

Vicki,

I bought the whole LeGrand package at the February Convention and have not received the CDs either. Back on May 9, JP gave an update that SDI was expecting to receive the CDs on May 12. Here’s the link: www.creonline.com/wwwboard/messages/72189.html

It was my understanding, along with several others who purchased the package, that Ron was also including the newsletter as part of the package deal. Have you received your subscription to The Mentor yet?

Monique

Re: Ron LeGrand CD’s? - Posted by Ronnie

Posted by Ronnie on June 15, 2000 at 06:39:42:

I called 2 days ago and the customer service rep. said they STILL weren’t ready for shipping … and she didn’t know when they would be … but that they certainly would be shipped out whenever they were ready.

Incidentally, I called because I stopped receiving a the newsletter (but I didn’t stop having my credit card charged for it).

-Ronnie

Re: SDI was expecting them on May 12 - Posted by Vicki

Posted by Vicki on June 15, 2000 at 17:27:08:

Monique,

It was my understanding also, that the purchasers of the “whole” package were to receive the CD’s to each module and the newsletter. That fact, I thought, was one of the selling points. I haven’t received either.