RON LEGRAND - Changes in company - Posted by Jim Fletcher

Posted by Jackie in Dallas on April 09, 1999 at 19:16:07:

…for the updates on the new and exciting changes at SDI.

And thanks for the the NEW website - it looks great; You did a terrific job! The articles in the members section are super informative.

Give Ron, Ray and Hollis a BIG Texas Howdy from Jackie
and Laura!

Let them know I really enjoy receiving the Mentor and tape of the month - it seems to always come just when I need a good dose of motivation.

Jackie Lange & Laura Roberts
Dallas, Texas

RON LEGRAND - Changes in company - Posted by Jim Fletcher

Posted by Jim Fletcher on April 09, 1999 at 14:25:17:

Hi Everyone,

I am the webmaster for Ron LeGrand at success-di.com. As a few of you know, many changes have taken place at SDI and The LeGrand Group. These changes include new CEO, new CFO, and the company going public. Yes, Ron is still doing his thing and I am aware many of you met him at the CREonline convention. He told me that this was one of the highlights of his career because of the positive feedback he has received.

The corporate web site at success-di.com will be brought in house and managed by the new CEO. Please be patient as the changes take place. I was not given a time frame for the corporate web site to be ready for view, but some of the old pages are still active. I am currently working on real estate investor’s web sites and designing ronlegrand.com. If you need for me to forward any messages to customer service or Ron LeGrand, please e-mail me at jim.fletcher@celebration.fl.us. No, Ron still hasn’t pulled the starting chord on a computer or even been on the net, but he does receive all of his e-mail through me. Therefore, if you need to write him a note, I will be sure to get it to him.

The IP address has already been switched so I do not know who gets the e-mail using webmaster@success-di.com. I am sure that if you use that e-mail you should get some sort of response. From what I can tell, the new management has many good things in store. I live in Celebration, FL and the office is in Jacksonville, therefore, I am not in the immediate loop as those in the office. I speak with Ron, Ray, and Hollis throughout the week. If you have any questions that I may be able to help you with, simply e-mail me – jim.fletcher@celebration.fl.us

Thanks