Ron Legrand Comlaints? - Posted by Nick

Posted by Bill K. (AZ) on June 09, 1999 at 14:30:56:

Nick,

Anyone can file a complaint with the AG’s office. However, that doesn’t mean that the complaint is valid. Many complaints are completely ignored as being frivolous or misleading. Please keep that in mind. If the AG determines that there is some merit to the complaint, an active investigation would be initiated. In addition, an active investigation may lead to a compromise which satisfies the complainant. If your complaint was settled satisfactorily for you, is that a bad thing?

Just more food for thought.

Bill K. (AZ)

Ron Legrand Comlaints? - Posted by Nick

Posted by Nick on June 09, 1999 at 10:09:13:

Hello everyone;

I heard from several people that Ron Legrand has many
complaints against him in the state of Florida for not
giving out refunds.

Is that true?

Re: Ron Legrand Complaints? - Posted by Matthew Chan

Posted by Matthew Chan on June 09, 1999 at 20:47:45:

What do you intend to try out? His courses or workshops?

Think about this… - Posted by Bob Eberle

Posted by Bob Eberle on June 09, 1999 at 16:19:55:

You decide that your gonna attend a “guru’s” seminar, bootcamp, conference what ever you would like to call it. You’ll pay what ever that person charges in the hopes that the information that they are offering will be able to change your life for ever.

You attend the seminar, take in all the information, you might even get so pumped up there that you whip out the credit card and buy some home study material.

When you get back home you go right back to your Just Over Broke (JOB) and put the materials on your coffee table for a while and then they get moved to the closet shelf and you never once even pick up the phone and call one seller.

Then you say to yourself…“that guy ripped me off!”

Did he?

I don’t know what Le Grand’s refund policy is and I own a lot of his material. I don’t know his refund policy because I’ve put his material to work and as that credit card commercial says it’s “priceless” to me.

Re: Ron Legrand Complaints? - Posted by Bill K. (AZ)

Posted by Bill K. (AZ) on June 09, 1999 at 14:25:56:

Nick,

Why not contact the Attorney General’s office directly if you want an accurate answer to this question? That’s the only way you’ll be sure to get truthful information. Here is their web address:

http://legal.firn.edu/consumer/index.html

I didn’t find Ron’s name, or company name, in their list of “Active Public Consumer-Related Investigations”.

If the issue is that important to you, I wouldn’t accept the answers of folks who provide bogus email addresses. Go look for yourself.

Bill K. (AZ)