ron legrand course - Posted by joe

Posted by ski on July 16, 2005 at 18:44:02:

Got my start w/ lagrand. Excellent speaker. I spent about 15k for the package. Made it back on the first deal and am continuing to do pretty well. For a freebee, I think DO IT. This is a ploy to sell more stuff but if you concentrate on what you want it is worth the cost of a day out of your life. Remember, any free stuff is worth the risk.

ron legrand course - Posted by joe

Posted by joe on July 16, 2005 at 13:33:13:

I have just received a pass to a free Ron LeGrand seminar to learn the fash cash method of investing in real estate. Can someone adv if this course is worth my one day of time. The course is titled Fast Cash With Quick Turn Real Estate. Also can someone adv the details on doing lease options or the option only method. Is Ron LeGrand the one to follow his methods? Thanks to any that will respond…if u have time provide email for future questions.

Re: ron legrand course - Posted by Atlanta_bob

Posted by Atlanta_bob on July 18, 2005 at 22:41:18:

Hi joe:

In case you needed someone else to confirm: Ron LeGrand offers his one-day course for FREE so he can get you to BUY some other material and/or courses. I purchased his courses and listen to his CD’s everytime I drive long distances, even though his seminar was taped in (circa) 1995 - - the fundamentals just don’t change and he has those fundamentals down pat. I like Ron LeGrand’s approach at his seminars - - similar to Dr. Phil - - very blunt and to the point. Namely: Are you going into REI as a hobby or as a business? Secondly: So far, how is that working for you?

However, Ron LeGrand also reminds many attendeees that (about) 1% of folks who actually BUY his courses will actually USE them in their REI career. Best think about that before you whip-out your credit card.

Hope this helps.

Atlanta_bob