Ron LeGrand in Texas - Posted by James

Posted by Nick Patel on June 07, 2000 at 17:24:13:

James, it does not matter how many hours you put into
this.

What matters is how well you manage your time, and how
efficient you are.

Ron LeGrand in Texas - Posted by James

Posted by James on June 07, 2000 at 14:55:13:

I just ordered the Ron LeGrand package and like what I am hearing so far. However, my current job, which I like a lot, plus my son take up a lot of my time. How much time should I expect to sset aside to make this work. Please don’t give me the old “you will get out of it as much time as you put into it.” I understand that, but does anyone have a guess as to how many hours per week and whether any of this can be done during the evening or will it need to be done during my work hours.

Also, I live in Austin TX and the Real Estate market is red hto here right now. It’s probably getting close to California. Are there any deals to be found? Will this system work here?

Re: Ron LeGrand in Texas - Posted by Jim

Posted by Jim on June 08, 2000 at 16:24:39:

Ron’s system is great for part timing. In fact, Ron teaches you how to manage your time very well by Pre-Qualifying sellers. No chasing dead end deals. He’ll teach you how to recognize and rate motivated sellers within a min. or two of you first conversation. Since, I’ve started using his pre-qualifying sellers tech., I’ve saved hundreds of hours and miles, in the past couple of years, going after properties where there’s a good chance there was NO deal.

As Ron says, “This will work EVERWHERE, except where you live, because YOU live there!” (Ron’s little JOKE!!!)