Ron LeGrand - Posted by Abraham Abastillas

Posted by Kristopher Jones on June 08, 1999 at 16:28:45:

How many properties have you purchased through Mr LeGrands course? Have you flipped any yet? I purchased his fast cash with quickturn R.E. book but was thinking of purchasing the course as well. The book was very informative. I guess my question is since I have the book should I purchase the course if the course has the same stuff in it as his book?

Ron LeGrand - Posted by Abraham Abastillas

Posted by Abraham Abastillas on May 30, 1999 at 16:08:24:

Hi. I just went to a free Ron seminar. I went through some of the articles of creonline, and it seems like I have so much. Two questions:

Is there anything negative about Ron or his courses (that anyone knows about)? It’s better to find out now, and it would be a shame to not know simply because I didn’t ask

What can I learn from his courses that is different from what I learn here? Does he offer support?

Thanks.

Re: Ron LeGrand - Posted by Lonnie Turner

Posted by Lonnie Turner on May 31, 1999 at 12:59:23:

That first post was directed toward the post about quick turning above.

Lonnie Turner

One more Idea! - Posted by Lonnie Turner

Posted by Lonnie Turner on May 31, 1999 at 12:51:51:

In my area some of our real Estate office have access to Mero Scan Real Estate services. With this software you can get a list of investors in that area. The criterial is if the entity owns six or more houses they are considered investors. Some even list their phone#. Give them a call. This is how I found my first buy & hold investor who would take house the my flipping investors wouldn’t take. You will find that flippers are more picky than the buy & hold guys becaus theyt are going to sell the house as quickly as possible but make sure that the buy & hold investor can close quickly with all cash. Also look at a post that on the other newsgroup on this site.

Lonnie in Seattle

Re: Ron LeGrand - Posted by Russ Sims

Posted by Russ Sims on May 31, 1999 at 01:01:58:

I never went to a Legrand seminar. My first exposure to him was in the content on this web site. For months I’d read and re-read the Legrand articles here, and I would read post after post of praise from Legrand students, so I decided to invest in a course. I finished the course (Fast Cash With Quick Turn Real Estate) 3 months ago, and I’m having so much fun with lease/options that I haven’t yet made it to wholesale flipping. I may never, as the lease/options are proving lucrative!

I don’t ever recall hearing from anyone who has taken the course who has been dissatisfied with it. Most of the critcizm I’ve seen is from the if-it-sounds-too-good-to-be-true-it-must-be crowd. They are infected with poor-man’s-thinking-disease.

Legrand offered me 90 days of free support when I purchased his course. I found the material pretty straight forward so have not used the support. But it’s nice to know I can…

Sooner or later with dilegent monitoring of this site, you will learn most of what Legrand teaches in his “Fast Cash” course. But you can’t beat the course for direct intensive instruction in that area of real estate investment. If you have a way to pay for the course, do it. I’m learning that you can’t afford to pinch pennys when it comes to the outstanding real estate education available on this site.Good Luck!
Russ