Ron LeGrand. - Posted by J.

Posted by Jeanne on December 16, 1999 at 16:56:40:

Carl,

Ron LeGrand does stand behind his refund policy. If you ordered at CRE Online’s convention, then you purchased it through us. In other words, the confusion probably was caused by ordering from us, but returning it to them. If you did indeed order through CRE Online, please contact me either by email or phone with your full name so I can handle the matter with LeGrand’s office. I couldn’t find anyone named Carl in my list of attendees, or in the orders from that convention.

Jeanne Roach
CRE Online
619-441-4974

Ron LeGrand. - Posted by J.

Posted by J. on December 15, 1999 at 18:29:35:

I got Ron Legrands course, It’s a great course.
In the course on one of the video tapes on lease option he talks about his telemarketing script that he uses for live answering services and i thought it was in the course but guess not. ( on the video the title of the script says "Telemarketing Script- Ads in paper, FSBO magazine or FSBO & Telemarketing Script - Follow Up.)
Does anyone have this script or now where to get it?
Any suggestions would help or if you now of a good one.
Well thanks again and i hope you’re having a Great Day!
Sincerely,
J.

LeGrand describes his marketing machine - Posted by JackS

Posted by JackS on December 21, 1999 at 14:36:15:

LeGrand won’t let go once he has you in his sights. SDI calls day and night with some hot, new/old thing to sell at a wonderful discount.

Jack Stivers

Re: Ron LeGrand. - Posted by JohnB

Posted by JohnB on December 21, 1999 at 24:13:19:

Jeanne,

I have had a complaint with SDI for months now. I respect Ron LeGrande but his company customer service is the pits. I will never ever purchase another thing from SDI. Ever since they went public they have gone down hill, IMHO. The sales people and customer service reps have lied to me on several occassions. Funny thing was, it was a very small issue that could have been fixed very quickly and with little cost but SDI chose to ignore it.

Anyway, Jeanne, I understand that CRE sells materials for SDI and I have the utmost respect for you, JP and Terry. This website is awesome and the products are excellant. My experience with SDI is something I purchased directly with SDI.

Again, this is just my opinion. SDI has lost a customer and they have lost my recommendation to any other RE investor. BTW, I am not the only one with customer service complaints. Mine is small potatoes compared to a friend of mine’s complaint.

Jeanne, thanks for everything you do in moderating this site. May you, Dirk, JP and Terry have a Happy Holiday and a Joyous New Year!

Sincerely,

John Bittel

Re: missing script - Posted by Jeanne

Posted by Jeanne on December 16, 1999 at 17:03:13:

J.,
If you ordered the course from CRE Online, contact me by email or phone an I can handle any missing items. Have you tried contacting Ron LeGrand’s customer service number to see if it was an error?
Jeanne Roach
CRE Online
619-441-4974

Re: Ron LeGrand. - Posted by mal

Posted by mal on December 15, 1999 at 21:40:09:

J, I too ordered Ron’s course on quick start which was supposed to include several items that were missing(I even got a double of one cassette)I phoned the office and was assured that the missing items would be in the mail as soon as possible. I guess “possible” is a longer period of time than I thought. Two months later I’m still waiting.Being a polite Canadian I feel reluctant to bother them further, I’ll just chalk it up to experience. Makes one a bit wary of ordering again though.

Can’t get my refund for 4 months now - Posted by Kate

Posted by Kate on December 22, 1999 at 21:31:54:

And that’s after getting the return authorization number from LeGrand’s office within the first month. I have been calling them every week for four months, and almost every day for last couple weeks. Their answering machine says they will return my call within next business day. I guess they only have 1 business day a year because they have not returned them yet.

All this is just to say that if you want to buy the course, go for it, but DO NOT trust their refund guarantee!

Re: Ron LeGrand. - Posted by Jacob

Posted by Jacob on December 16, 1999 at 13:43:58:

Quite frankly, this is the difference between ordering materials from one who is in business to sell materials, versus one who is a real RE investor and sells materials on the side. I’m not sure there is anything in LeGrand’s courses you can’t get for free here by talking to experienced investors, and there is no difficulties getting a refund for free info. LeGrand has proven for a long time he is in the same boat as Sheets/McCorkle/Ty Hicks/NationWide RE/HomeBuyers of America. Cons, all of them. He doesn’t care about you, never did.

I agree–CONSUMERS BE AWARE!! - Posted by Carl

Posted by Carl on December 16, 1999 at 09:32:41:

I purchased his course at last year’s CRE convention. He said that it could be returned for a full refund–less shipping–within 6 months, NO PROBLEM AT ALL. Well, it has been a MAJOR PROBLEM!!! I returned it within the first month, as I found it to be a bit more basic than he had described. I have been waiting for my refund since then, and have placed over 40 calls to his office. Thanks Ron–see ya at this years CRE convention.