Ron Legrand? - Posted by Tony Ohio

Posted by equitybuyer on June 25, 2007 at 20:37:13:

And he’s made a lot more selling courses where somebody else answers the phone.

C’mon. Try to tell it like it is. I know. I know. It’s painful.

Ron Legrand? - Posted by Tony Ohio

Posted by Tony Ohio on June 20, 2007 at 09:41:53:

Bought a 3 course set by Mr LeGrand at a garage sale this past week, red , green and blue set, the owner said they cost over 500.00 new. My question is how good is Ron’s material or would this be out dated? Thanks in advance, Tony

Re: Ron Legrand? - Posted by John Corey

Posted by John Corey on June 21, 2007 at 14:59:05:

Tony,

You likely purchase the items for a bargain price so you got a good
deal. No course will ever work perfectly as each market is different.
Many of the ideas presented will still hold true in some fashion. Read
the materials and then ask questions here as to what is working on a
specific marketplace.

Alss review the How-To section plus the archives.

LeGrand and many others are good at selling courses. The folks who
really make money are the ones who study and then APPLY what they
have read. Expect a few speed bumps when you get out there but still
get out there.

Good luck.

John Corey

Re: Ron Legrand? - Posted by Kenneth Hocking

Posted by Kenneth Hocking on June 20, 2007 at 11:04:09:

It will cover the bases a bit more generally than I would have hoped it would for the money I paid fro the on Legrand stuff I had 10 years ago so it really depends on the age of the material!

Technology is pushing most in the information business to really begin taking the quality and content up a notch

Generally many of the national guys/gals( guru’s?) go for fluff and filler…Most of the SECRETS they say are given at their bootcamps…and at the bootcamps they say Their Master’s course is what millionares-to-be take…And at the Master’s Course they ask you to join the ROUND table or MENTORING program or such…

Frankly speaking though the Motivation and ideas I have recieved by going through some of the courses EVEN Legrands has made me thousands!

Most of the courses I have bought on here have EXCELLENT! Especially anything in the MH area…

Read and “Apply” some technique then correct and continue…

some of my fav sayings

A jumbo jet is of course 97% of the time—That’s a trillion dollar industry---- Correct and continue.

Knowledge without action lead one to be among the best who can talk out their ARSE about something they have never Done! DON’T

Ready FIRE Aim — Correct and continue

BTW if you got his wholesaling course or subject 2 course( pretty house) quick cash can come from those 2 course if you put them in play!

But simply that is the secret GET INTO ACTION

Re: Ron Legrand? - Posted by Sailor

Posted by Sailor on June 20, 2007 at 11:03:00:

Although some principals (e.g., buy low, sell high) don’t change, others change drastically. I don’t know where you are located, but geography plays a huge part in markets across the U.S. The current economy & hinky loan practices have impacted how deals are done (or not done). My own bank has changed policy in the past 3 months.

I’d advise reading all the Archives on this site, as well as the articles. Good luck!

Tye

Re: Ron Legrand? - Posted by Murphy

Posted by Murphy on June 22, 2007 at 20:21:22:

Ron made millions long before he ever sold a course.

Re: Ron Legrand? - Posted by acw

Posted by acw on June 24, 2007 at 20:03:57:

Well put sailor.