Ron LeGrand Seminars are they good? - Posted by sam

Posted by Leslie(AZ) on November 03, 1998 at 22:53:14:

Have you done any flips? Do you have a corporation set up yet?

Ron LeGrand Seminars are they good? - Posted by sam

Posted by sam on October 27, 1998 at 21:21:33:

would like to know if anyone had experience with Ron Legrand? what do you think about his courses/bootcamps? and how did you do after the course?
thank you for any reply
Sam

P.S. Someone has told me his material is good but his expensive boot camps are not worth. Plus his 6 month money back gaurantee is tricky and conditional. His hot/help line response is very poor. Can someone varify.

Re: Ron LeGrand Seminars are they good? - Posted by Leslie(AZ)

Posted by Leslie(AZ) on November 01, 1998 at 10:37:15:

Although I have not done any deals yet (due to my ‘own’ decision, NOT lack of info), I HAVE used his help line service and it’s excellent and so is his material. I haven’t been to one of his seminars, so I can’t tell you about that. If you think you want to try something of his, I would recommend starting out ‘light’. Buy his book on Quick-Turn Real Estate. It’s like 25 bucks. Read it, if you like it, go for one of his courses (books and tapes).

When you call his Helpline, you’re talking to someone who’s ‘successfully doing’ whatever it is you’re trying to do. To say it’s not ‘helpful’ is absurd. I’ve dealt with them before, so I can tell you. Maybe the person asking the questions, wasn’t asking the right questions or getting the answers they expected to get…which is easy to do, when you’re just starting out, and trying to make sense out of new material. Sometimes I find myself in this predicament. Make sure who ever it is answering your questions has either put their $, where their mouth is, or has a reliable source to direct you towards. Don’t believe the hype…Ron is about as ‘real’ as they come. I don’t know him or owe him, that’s just what I think, having of dealing with his people and learning from his course material.

Re: Ron LeGrand Seminars are they good? - Posted by Dan Swaney

Posted by Dan Swaney on October 31, 1998 at 22:57:42:

Sam,

Sometimes you get what you pay for.

In the case of Ron LeGrand’s bootcamps this is 100% true. Ron’s classes may cost more but his methods of buying and selling real estate are the best.

In less then a year I have become a full time real estate investor. I am making more money then I ever thought possible and I use very little of my own money to do so.

If you are making “Real Money” in this business the price tag for education is irellavent.

I highly recomend the LeGrand course materials and bootcamps.

Dan

PS: Ron can take years off your real estate learning curve. Education is cheep, when compared to some of the very expensive siminars available in the school of hard knocks…

PPS:Sounds like James and Gary are not making much money if they are worried about the cost of class.

If they were using Ron’s material they would not be saving their money for doing “deals”…

Re: Ron LeGrand Seminars are they good? - Posted by JAMES

Posted by JAMES on October 28, 1998 at 23:24:11:

his program is very expensive and not worth money. His money back gaurantee is balony. Save your money don’t buy his stuf.
good luck

Re: Ron LeGrand Seminars are they good? - Posted by Gary

Posted by Gary on October 27, 1998 at 22:47:35:

Save your money. The money you spend on some of these RE guru seminars you can purchase many books on the same subjects that they teach. You don’t need to attend seminars to invest in real estate. Save your money for the down payment of your next deal(s).

Gary