ron legrand's boot camp - Posted by beckyIN

Posted by RS on March 10, 1999 at 15:31:48:

Becky:
I see noone has responded so far so if you e-mail me, I can send you a list of references from folks that have done the bootcamp. The reason I have these is because when I ordered Legrand’s “Fast Cash” course, they included a monumental stack of testimonial letters (from boot camp attendees) written to Legrand’s outfit. Almost all letters are on letterheads that clearly show the names, phone numbers, and addresses of the people who wrote them. I’m sure any of these people would be glad to talk to you. Clearly, Legrand isn’t trying to hide anything…
RS

ron legrand’s boot camp - Posted by beckyIN

Posted by beckyIN on March 09, 1999 at 21:40:11:

i am interrested in hearing from anyone that has taken a ron legrand boot camp, or anyone planning on attending the camp coming to indiana…
thanks
brayrei

Re: ron legrand’s boot camp - Posted by Frank [Pgh PA]

Posted by Frank [Pgh PA] on March 10, 1999 at 20:39:15:

I’ve been to the “Wholesale/Retail” boot camp and the “Multiple Offer Strategy,” as well as one of the annual retreats.
It’s my personal opinion that nobody comes close to touching his “Wholesale/Retail” Boot camp [not even those who would attempt to plagiarize his materials]. Of course, I may be prejudiced because I’ve been quite successful using what I learned there. As far as the “MOS,” even though I thought it was very good, I also felt that the materials presented there were rather “generic.” I believe there are much better courses for things like Lease Options [highly recommend J. Kaiser and B. Bronchik], Mobile homes [who else but Lonnie Scruggs?]. The Land Trust materials at both as done by Shawn Casey are excellent [except that he did such a good job here in my area, before he went with Ron, that the local and state politicians have been steadily eroding their use and effectiveness].
Feel free to email me with any specific questions you may have.