Ron LeGrand's Cash Generator workshop - Posted by Regina

Posted by Investor-Rama on July 28, 2003 at 10:33:20:

You got it correctly. These free seminars are a primer for their pay products. Anyone that wouldnt admit that is lying to themselves.

My advice is see these events as what they are. I would recommend against anyone making an impulse purchase by leaving your purse at home. If you go and have a great experience, are you telling me there is no way after going to pay for these services? I cant go online or contact them and purchase after the fact?

Let the info settle, dont get caught in the hype, make a wise decision outside the circus. If you want to join the madness, then do it after the “free” seminar is over.

Lets tell it how it is, nothing is for free. This freebie is filled with hype, promises and tons of pay courses.

LeGrand isnt doing anything that 1000000 others arent, and it is a good marketing ploy, cant blame him for that.

As for the author, I think the products are over priced, but likely it does good to many. It all depends on what you do with it.

Best wishes!

Ron LeGrand’s Cash Generator workshop - Posted by Regina

Posted by Regina on July 28, 2003 at 07:30:08:

Hello all,

I saw a commerical this morning for a free workshop that Ron LeGrand is having next week here in town. I want to know if anyone has been to one of his free workshops regarding his Cash Flow Generator System. Does the workshop really show you what you need to know or is it even worth going to? Also, has anyone used his Cash Flow Generator course? What kinds of things does it teach you? Thanks.

Regina

Re: Ron LeGrand’s Cash Generator workshop - Posted by Mike Childs

Posted by Mike Childs on July 28, 2003 at 12:10:12:

Attend the workshop, it’s a good motivational experience and will introduce you to some very interesting investment techniques. I would suggest you review any course, CD, or seminar offerings carefully. They will try to sell you something. Get as much info as possible about the offerings you are interested in. If they are offering a promotional discount, ask for a raincheck and keep asking til you get it. You can purchase later online either at Ron’s or SDI’s website or at a discount on E-bay. If you contact the company service representative directly you may be able to purchase discounted returned materials and get discounts on unsold seats at upcoming seminars. You have to ask for these type discounts they’re never advertised.

Mike

my view - Posted by Ronald * Starr(in No CA)

Posted by Ronald * Starr(in No CA) on July 28, 2003 at 11:26:58:

Regina---------

He sells a low-cost book on “fast profits with real estate” or something like that. It is available on e-bay frequently. If you can get that, it might give you a preview.

I have several of his bootcamp programs, which are generally expensive. Being a cheapskate, I bought them from an e-bay vendor for considerably less than retail. I have heard the tapes and they are good. He has a lot of good ideas. I have not read the written materials, but thumbing through them, they seem less good to me. Some do have some forms and contract paragraphs, so they may have some value. Also, I can’t read them while driving, as I could listen to the tapes while driving. Or, more accurately, I could drive while reading them. Just not safely.

Good InvestingRon Starr

Re: Ron LeGrand’s Cash Generator workshop - Posted by Ben (FL)

Posted by Ben (FL) on July 28, 2003 at 09:53:56:

I wonder is Investor-Rama has ever attended a Ron LeGrand event?

I have not attended the one-day workshoop, although I have heard about it. I imagine it will be a day of some information but not enough to go out and start doing deals if you don’t already know how. I’m sure that at the end, he will offer you several deals on other seminars, books, CD sets, etc…and that’s a GOOD thing. Here’s why.

In 2001, I was a struggling real estate investor, making deals here and there (many of them bad, it turns out), but avidly reading this site. I went to the Creonline convention where I heard Ron LeGrand speak. Based on the strength of his guarantee, I bought his courses. The guarantee was this: If I made at least $3000 on any deal within 30 days he would refund my money. I paid the $1200 for the courses, devoured the one about Lease/Options, and within 30 days pulled in $4200 from one deal - and he sent me a refund of my $1200.

Over the next year or so, I attended several of his bootcamps, completely changed the way I did my business, and it has changed my life. It took a little while to get extricated from the mess I had already made, but doing business the “Ron LeGrand” way so far this year I have generated over $150,000 IN CASH (not cash and equities).

Yes, attending a Ron LeGrand boot camp costs anywhere from $2000 to $6000. Yes, at each of his events other people appear briefly, speak, and offer their products for sale. Yes, it’s easy to get overly enthusiastic and spend a huge wad of money. BUT, and this holds true for any successful system, if you do what you’re supposed to do and stick to it, it will work. One boot camp is paid for everytime you sell a house.

I hope by “sharks in the water” Rama meant that there will be lots to buy from more than one source at the one-day event. All it takes is a marginal shift in the way you do something to make a huge difference in the result. If you have to spend $3000 to go to a seminar that ends up making you a millionaire, then we should all swim with the sharks more often.

Ben Clabaugh
Pensacola, FL

Re: Ron LeGrand’s Cash Generator workshop - Posted by Investor-Rama

Posted by Investor-Rama on July 28, 2003 at 09:35:36:

Careful…

Sharks are in that water.

Leave your checkbook at home, and you will be fine!

Nice post - Posted by rm

Posted by rm on July 28, 2003 at 18:45:40:

So often, people here are advocating studying the postst and articles here, to the exclusion of everything else.

I’ve learned a tremendous amount here, however, it would have taken 10 times as long to fill in the informational gaps just by reading CREOnline, as opposed to buying some good courses.

Matter of fact, my biggest payday so far is resulting from just the simple ant farm strategy that Ron talked about down in Atlanta.

Was it worth the couple grand? YES!