RON STARR, WHO ARE YOU? - Posted by Al

Posted by Bobby Taylor on September 13, 2003 at 11:17:46:

Ron:

I would like to commend you on your reaction to some posts that really do not deserve an answer. This is not one of them. You always take a great amount of time to give a very good explanation to the question. You surely must have the patience of Job of Biblical fame.

People like you are what makes this, and some other forums so great, especially for beginners. Your advice is usually right on from my stand point, and, obviously from others also, according to other posts regarding you.

You are a breath of fresh air among, sometimes, a room full of stale smoke. Keep it up. I do always enjoy your posts, again, on this forum and others.

RON STARR, WHO ARE YOU? - Posted by Al

Posted by Al on September 11, 2003 at 21:04:46:

Ron, I see your posts here frequently. Yet you are not in the how-to section as an author.

Who are you? What is your background? How many units do you own? How many deals have you closed? How did you get started?

Did you read the Ron Starr Story - Posted by Frank Chin

Posted by Frank Chin on September 13, 2003 at 11:41:16:

Al:

If you missed it, there’s a post called the “Ron Starr Story” that answers all the above.

http://www.creonline.com/wwwboard/messages/88850.html

Good reading.

Frank Chin

Read Ron Starr Confesses - Posted by Ronald * Starr(in No CA)

Posted by Ronald * Starr(in No CA) on September 11, 2003 at 22:00:05:

Al------------

There is an article by me in the money-making tips forum.

You can read my biography by going into the archives for 2001. Look for “ron starr confesses” for all the gory and glory details. At least up until that time. More recent stuff is online in scattered posts.

Good InvestingRon Starr************