Roths, Partials, Potential Investors - Posted by Bill (in GA)

Posted by will(wa) on March 27, 2006 at 19:12:18:

John is an Expert with Notes!

I have to say I’m glad to have met and worked with him.

Will

Roths, Partials, Potential Investors - Posted by Bill (in GA)

Posted by Bill (in GA) on March 24, 2006 at 12:57:10:

Hello all,

I am switching business from eBay resale to do LDs, and as a part of doing that I want to see who among people I know might be willing to buy partials from me.

My coworkers are for the most part not heavy investment types, they’re mostly engineers. They’ve never heard of this concept. When I google for this, I find lots of articles on why selling partials is a good idea for me, but never why it is a good idea for someone else to buy one from me. So of course they have questions. Does anyone have links to literature explaining how partials work, and how they can make use of them? Also literature explaining how they can use a self-directed Roth?

Thanks all in advance,

• Bill

Outstanding authorities right here - Posted by John Merchant

Posted by John Merchant on March 24, 2006 at 22:44:46:

The moderators of the Cash Flow part of this site, David Butler and John Behle are a couple of the most knowledgable note buyers I know.

They both have books and courses that are available on creonline’s product section…and anything by either one of them is a first class, no-con source of valuable info.

Re: Outstanding authorities right here - Posted by Bill (in GA)

Posted by Bill (in GA) on March 25, 2006 at 07:59:48:

John,

Thanks for the response! They don’t have 100% of what I need, and in more than a couple of articles to get the idea across, but I can start there.

Thanks!

• Bill