Russ Dalby - Posted by Rick

Posted by John on February 12, 2002 at 11:26:30:

Don’t purchase his course. It is a waste of time and money. And it is just the tip of the iceberg, after you buy, you are continuously hassled by telemarketers to buy his newletter, and most recently, I was offered the opportunity to purchase a system that basically had me working for them marketing their product. (sort of like a mortgage broker but you don’t have to get liscened, you just fill out and fax in the papers…I’m sorry, I didn’t pay for my current job, I’m not looking to buy a new one.)

You can get much better information from a guy named Bill Kaier. He sells several courses on Ebay that he makes in his living room. They are bad quality, but full of better information than the Dalby course. For 1/4 the price you pay for Dalby’s course (which is 4 tapes and a nonsense workbook), you can get 3 multitape courses (motegages, no $$ down RE, and Exchanges) and 3 single tapes (mortgages, no $$ down RE, and advanced RE techniqeus). This is 12 tapes (13 hours) for about $40 (shipping included). It is much more informative, and you will actually believe that Bill worked in the field and is speaking from experience, not just trying to sell you his tapes, and a thousand other things that only puts money in his pocket (Dalby). Bill goes under the seller name Spikes14 on EBay. Search for him and buy the set that has all 12 tapes…its a much better value, and much more informative.

Just my opinion.

John

Russ Dalby - Posted by Rick

Posted by Rick on February 09, 2002 at 15:12:01:

As per the post on 1/29/02 by Terry. I also viewed the infomercial on Russ Dalby’s course on Notes, including information about his Company. Has anyone purchased his course? Is it practical and a good education in Notes? I understand that “Action” is the key to any area in Real Estate. So is knowledge. That’s why I’m wondering if this course would be a good start in learing about the Note business.

Re: Russ Dalby - Posted by ROBERT C. ANDREWS

Posted by ROBERT C. ANDREWS on October 29, 2005 at 09:40:28:

I purchased the program bsed on what I saw on T.V. I was shortly contacted by a representative who started giving me a sales pitch. He got on the phone with my wife and me and wanted us to buy with our credit card over $6000 of additional stuff. Needless to say, we declined. I packed up the material and sent it back via registered, certified mail. I know the exact date they received it. I made a follow up call to ask about my refund, and was told it would take two to three weeks. I called them yesterday and was told it would take three to four weeks. At that point I decided to call the Arizona State Attorney General’s office. They seem familiar with Mr. Dalby. I requested a complaint form, which I will fill out as soon as it arrives. I feel rather stupid. The old adage applies here. “If something sounds too good to be true, it probably is.”