russ dalby - Posted by terry

Posted by iamsamiam on December 28, 2006 at 14:39:54:

I have heard from others that it is not 39.95. They dont tell you that until u start noticing 3 or so more payments of 39.95 on your charge card !!! It really is 39.95 down ( 4 payments of 39.95 )

russ dalby - Posted by terry

Posted by terry on January 29, 2002 at 15:14:10:

caught part of an info mercial on real estate notes
and russ dalby says you can make big bucks quick.
his company is americas note network. they want 135.00.
has anybody heard of him or tried his course?

Re: russ dalby - Posted by George

Posted by George on January 29, 2002 at 18:49:30:

his training works if you work it.

Re: russ dalby - Posted by terry

Posted by terry on January 30, 2002 at 04:26:24:

george
have you used his system and did you have good results?
i am down and almost out and cannot afford
to make another mistake.

Re: russ dalby - Posted by vicki

Posted by vicki on July 02, 2002 at 15:01:07:

I live in Canada, and I would like to know if this system would work for me in Canada. I am hard working and in need of an extra income. I don’t want to invest in anything that is not productive. Any advise or input about the program would be grately appreciated.

Re: russ dalby - Posted by George

Posted by George on January 30, 2002 at 12:30:29:

Yes, I am right now in the process of closing a very large deal. The business requires work and consistence.

Now, before you invest, if you saw the commercial, there are a couple of people that started the business BEFORE they got the training.

Before you buy anything, think if that is what really you want to do.

If you are really broke, then, check the info you find here, go and find a small deal, and with the money you earn, you can buy his system.

Re: russ dalby - Posted by Lynda

Posted by Lynda on March 17, 2006 at 07:18:15:

Would this system work in Canada? I watched the infomercial - it seems very interesting.

Re: russ dalby - Posted by canman

Posted by canman on January 16, 2003 at 16:31:47:

“If you are really broke, then, check the info you find here, go and find a small deal, and with the
money you earn, you can buy his system.”

I certainly fit the criteria, and desperatly want to find one of these “small deals” but i dont know how. Please help. Where are these deals??

Re: russ dalby - Posted by L Pollock

Posted by L Pollock on August 03, 2002 at 02:41:54:

Saw the commercial. Wanting more info. No, I do not have the first $39.95 required. Can you help me get started? I have watched info-mercials all my life and tried a few ventures and all crashed. I want to be successsful more than anything and to teach others how to be successful also.

Re: russ dalby - Posted by CARL HARRIS

Posted by CARL HARRIS on August 08, 2003 at 14:28:02:

ready to make a deal