Russ Dalby, Winning in the cash flow business - Posted by Deyon

Posted by Mario on September 25, 2003 at 10:00:04:

A little over 2 years ago I orderd the material just to see if the infomercial was all what it cracked up to be. It it was bait literature telling me to buy into the next step. I called their staff and every one acted indifferent and my gut feeling said drop it. I did and went thru the steps to recover my money and got a refund within a specific time period but lost some money in the process. Two years later just recently he has called me twice. The temerity of this guy. Where does he get off.
MARIO

Russ Dalby, Winning in the cash flow business - Posted by Deyon

Posted by Deyon on April 22, 2003 at 15:10:16:

Does anyone have this course, winning in the cash flow business. Is it a good course, Im thinking about getting it. My question is can you make money off the course you see on tv, Or in order to make money you have to order more advanced courses to make money, because I know they will try to sell you more stuff telling you you’ll make the money if you buy these courses along with the bootcamp training and then you’ll be out of about $3000 or $4000 dollars. Has anybody had and still having success with the course on tv, winning in the cash flow business ARE YOU MAKING MONEY. THANK YOU! PLEASE HELP

Re: Russ Dalby, Winning in the cash flow business - Posted by Jason Small

Posted by Jason Small on May 24, 2003 at 13:09:41:

I HAVE THIS COURSE AND LET ME BE THE FIRST TO TELL YOU , THAT ITS NOT AS EASY AS THEY MAKE IT SEEM ON TV. YOU HAVE TO DO RESEARCH TO KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING. YOU ALSO HAVE TO PAY FOR LEADS AND OTHER THINGS.

Another option, FREE - Posted by John Merchant

Posted by John Merchant on May 07, 2003 at 08:58:17:

www.notesource.com has a good, big, totally free note course. I found it thorough, well written, very helpful and recommend it to everybody. Once that’s absorbed, then the “wannabe” note broker can maybe better decide what he’s willing to spend money on.

Another thought I’ll pass along: anything done by moderators here, David Butler and/or Jon Richards, is very well done, no rip-off and worth the cost…and these guys know the note business about as well as anybody you’re going to find.

Re: Russ Dalby, Winning in the cash flow business - Posted by Chuck

Posted by Chuck on April 22, 2003 at 16:50:43:

In order to make any money, you have to get off your a**… no course or material will do that for you, and you don’t strike me as being motivated… just desperate.

Now as to your question…

Frankly, I wouldn’t bother. The course is little more than fluff and introduction to more expensive materials… and a few days spent reviewing their website would be far more educational as to how this organization operates.

Re: Russ Dalby, Winning in the cash flow business - Posted by Glen

Posted by Glen on July 24, 2003 at 11:43:52:

I have seen Russ’ show MANY times, and have seen people on there who dont have the course and have listed notes on website. My question is; How do you do this and what do you look for?? IF I could find 1 or 2 deals to list and make at least $500.00 a piece on each…I would buy 2 of his programs!!

Re: Another option, FREE - Posted by tang-0-rang

Posted by tang-0-rang on May 11, 2003 at 17:45:52:

John, I just tried to visit www.notesource.com and it is for sale and no longer in use. Do you have a copy of that course you are refering to? I would like to browse through it. Thanks for your time
Todd Williamson…(CO)

Re: Russ Dalby, Winning in the cash flow business - Posted by B. Kelley

Posted by B. Kelley on August 14, 2003 at 21:49:40:

I should have looked at this site before laying down the $99 for the info via the net. I later read that his 30 money back guarantee (which by the way is impossible to find out whether the system works or not in such short a time frame) is not good for the net version or for software purchased. Yes, I went hook, line and sinker for his CD rom marketing info for another $497. They send you a CD to print your own marketing newsletters (with a disclaimer that they are not responsible for misinformation or errors on the newsletters), but you cannot add your own personal info to the newsletter such as Name, Address, Phone #. You have to pay Kinkos or another printer to put them in for you to the tune of $80 to $100/hr. for computer work in addition to the $200 for 400 newsletters. It gets more expensive as you go. The CD also contains copies of all the info to market Russ’s ideas to your friends…looking worse all the time. I am convinced that he is a lot more interested in making money selling his schemes than helping you make money.

Re: Russ Dalby, Winning in the cash flow business - Posted by Bruce Pollock

Posted by Bruce Pollock on July 26, 2003 at 01:30:42:

I read all of the above comments. And I have to say yes people can get suckered into infomercials or anybody selling a program. Their business is selling the program and products period!! I personally have bought programs some good and some bad but I never and I repeat never buy more than the initial fluff material. IF the initial fluff material gives me knowledge I did not know before I keep it. If it is worthless I send it back. As far as Russ’s system his initial fluff is a good starting point. no it is not the be all end all. But it is a good starting point. But as with any program it is dumb to think you need to pour more money into a program. I have personally made money with notes. And I have made money using such programs as Carlton Sheets. But I am not so stupid as to lay out more money on things that I am not sure is going to give me a return on my investment. After I sold some notes. I looked into some more products on the network and have been selective. Some have been very successful and some not so much. But I did not invest money till I made some money and I did not give into any sales pitch. I guess you could call me a conservative risk taker. I realize there are risks involved and you need to make a commitment to your business and spend money. But that should not be confused with someone selling a dream and that their program has all the answers. There are truth to infomercials and there are of course it is to good to be true statements. I feel bad when anyone loses money are falls for the pipe dream that ANY BUSINESS is easy. However at the same time, I think it is wrong to get angry when your business does not succeed. 90% of business in America do not succeed. Sometimes it is because lack of hard work, sometimes it is poor marketing, and sometimes it frankly is being unlucky. However, if you bought a dream blame yourself. If you bought and education and it did not live up to your expectations blame the person and send it back immediately. Because frankly I bought an education and was lucky and determined to make that education pay off. And I have NEVER SPENT more than $200 on ANY PROGRAM. Good luck to all but be wise

Re: Russ Dalby, Winning in the cash flow business - Posted by Bart Zucker

Posted by Bart Zucker on April 24, 2003 at 03:09:24:

Thank you Deyon, Sharon & Tim. I was considering ordering the Dalby material on the outside chance it might be a good place to start but I’m realizng that a lot of the material available right here is probably far more valuable. Thanks again for the rational commentary.

Re: Russ Dalby, Winning in the cash flow business - Posted by tim

Posted by tim on April 23, 2003 at 23:24:59:

deyon i just purchased his course and now they want 1500.00

Re: Russ Dalby, Winning in the cash flow business - Posted by Deyon

Posted by Deyon on April 22, 2003 at 22:41:04:

I think you got me all wrong Mr.Chuck, and for your information I think I’m pretty well aware you have to get off your a** to get a business rolling. My question was does anybody have this course and is it working for you THATS WHAT I SAID MR.CHUCK, OH AND IM VERY MOTIVATED. Now to your post I think your just being an A** and you don’t really strike me as being a nice guy MR.CHUCK AND IM SO SORRY MY QUESTION SOUNDED SO UNMOTIVATED AND STUPID TO YOU IT WILL NOT HAPPEN AGAIN MR.CHUCK. ( DESPERATE ) MAN PLEASE, CALM DOWN.

Re: Russ Dalby, Winning in the cash flow business - Posted by Sharon Hamilton

Posted by Sharon Hamilton on April 22, 2003 at 21:00:03:

Dalbey is typical of the informercial rip off artists. He makes the business of discounted notes seem like falling off a log. In fact you’ve got to spend money on marketing and then sell to corporate buyers.

You’d have to be naive to think you could find the notes list them on his site and make money. Baloney.

The business is very profitable if you understand you have to market to find the notes and then broker the notes to companies. The Internet is a lousy way to go. Sorry for diatribe!

Sharon

Mistake, it’s www.papersource.com - Posted by John Merchant

Posted by John Merchant on May 11, 2003 at 21:57:08:

Try www.papersource.com; sometimes my mind takes a brief holiday, awol as it were.

Re: Russ Dalby, Winning in the cash flow business - Posted by Annette

Posted by Annette on July 29, 2003 at 07:55:16:

Thank you all soooo much. Your comments just confirmed to me that Mr. Dalby can’t be trusted. From the very beginning, I was “leary.” Mr. Dalby just uses to much “hand jestures” when he talks and that indicated to me that he can’t be trusted. THANKS AGAIN.

Re: Russ Dalby, Winning in the cash flow business - Posted by Keith

Posted by Keith on April 28, 2003 at 11:29:57:

So, you purchased the course and they want an additional 1500.00 before you can even start working/making money? Thanks for the info. I was contemplating purchasing the course. I was looking for something that I could work on the side of my current job. Sounds like the standard infommercial trick.

Re: Russ Dalby, Winning in the cash flow business - Posted by Chuck

Posted by Chuck on April 22, 2003 at 23:00:29:

I think both of your posts speak for themselves and any further comment is un-necessary.

Re: Russ Dalby, Winning in the cash flow business - Posted by Denise M. Clinton

Posted by Denise M. Clinton on September 14, 2003 at 18:25:58:

Dear Russ,How are you? This is Denise,I wanna thank you for having me in this buissness.Can you give me any info on how to be a member of the note network?

Re: Russ Dalby, Winning in the cash flow business - Posted by Deyon

Posted by Deyon on April 22, 2003 at 22:44:18:

Thank you Sharon.

Buying notes - Posted by Timothy Broady

Posted by Timothy Broady on July 24, 2008 at 05:54:58:

I buy real estate notes & deeds of trust