Russ Dalby, Winning in the cash flow business - Posted by Deyon

Here it is: www.papersourceonline.com - Posted by John Merchant

Posted by John Merchant on May 28, 2003 at 11:07:32:

same thing - Posted by tang-0-rang

Posted by tang-0-rang on May 12, 2003 at 10:05:54:

I just tried it out and it is also not working.
… any hints?
Thanks for your time.
Todd Williamson…(CO)

Re: Russ Dalby, Winning in the cash flow business - Posted by Bob

Posted by Bob on July 02, 2003 at 10:59:59:

I also got suckered into this scheme to the tune of $1,500. Does anyone know if there is a class action suit anywhere. There must be some way to stop this guy…

Re: Russ Dalby, Winning in the cash flow business - Posted by Deyon

Posted by Deyon on April 23, 2003 at 10:51:52:

People ask those kind of questions all the time why am I so different, I hope you don’t speak to everybody like this because you are just flat out rude, and by the way if you did’nt like how my post sound, you should’nt have post me back with that rude comment in the first place and you right any further comment is un-necessary. THANK YOU MR.CHUCK

Re: Buying notes - Posted by ANGELO MANNINA

Posted by ANGELO MANNINA on August 31, 2011 at 17:49:41:

Hello,
I have a land contract note for sale in Saginaw, MI
Are you a purchaser?

Try… - Posted by Paul Drummond

Posted by Paul Drummond on May 13, 2003 at 05:48:33:

To your success,

Paul

Re: Russ Dalby, Winning in the cash flow business - Posted by Nicole

Posted by Nicole on September 20, 2003 at 13:45:24:

I have been suckered into a few of the Infomercial Schemes myself. It is to the point that have wanted to start a business of my own testing these programs out and writing my results explaining everything about these rip offs.
However, the good news has been that I contacted the Better Business Bureaus for the states I purchased the programs from, and have mostly received my money back.
I am still waiting on a couple of them to date.
So, Bob or Keith, try contacting the BBB for the state with a letter explaining, and receipts, and let us know!
Good Luck!

Re: Russ Dalby, Winning in the cash flow business - Posted by Becca

Posted by Becca on July 03, 2003 at 01:08:01:

I wanted to thank you guys for posting, I was thinking about purchasing this and because of your posts I wouldn’t. As for a class action suit, I’d recommend contacting a lawyer - some will give free consultations. Good luck,and thanks again!

Becca

Re: Russ Dalby, Winning in the cash flow business - Posted by Don

Posted by Don on June 26, 2006 at 14:43:05:

I too have purchased the business. I did so realizing from past experience that no single course is going to give me everything I need to succeed in any business. Before getting the course, I checked out Russ on the BBB website. While there have been a number of complaints, the vast majority have been resolved. I agree with the above comment that you should contact the BBB to ensure receipt of a refund. However, keep in mind that all education is expensive. Please take the time to closely look at this experience and learn all the lessons you can possibly extract from the experience. In this way, you will get full value for the cost of the education. All of life is on huge education IF you are willing to learn.

Re: Russ Dalby, Winning in the cash flow business - Posted by JJ

Posted by JJ on August 14, 2003 at 05:10:14:

If you’ve been duped just file a complaint with the Attorney General in the state where you live as well as in the State where the Company is operating from. If there are a lot of people who feel that they have been unfairly ripped off…there is a good chance you’ll get your money back. The same thing happened to me with a different scam a few years and I got “ALL” my money back. It took a long time but the AG’s offices took care of everyone who lost their money.

Re: Russ Dalby, Winning in the cash flow business - Posted by Bob

Posted by Bob on August 10, 2003 at 20:32:40:

The old saying goes something along the lines of “In order to make money, you have to spend money…” and I agree 100%. I ordered the initial start-up package…and they promise to help you with the first 5 notes. Yeah right. After I got my package in the mail and got my contact from their company they all played stupid. I spent and lost about $80, which wasn’t to big of a financial risk anyways. I would recommend to anyone to stay the hck away from anything that has Russ Dalby’s name on it.