russ whitney informational posts - Posted by rw

Posted by Matt B on March 08, 2001 at 13:08:56:

Mr. Whitney,
First let me start off by saying that it certainly is nice for you to come by CREonline and try to share some of your real estate investment knowledge. I have not had much exposure to your materials, but I do know that the Vaughans put a lot of time and research into the people that recommend and do business with. Based on that, I am assuming that you are someone who is worth listening to.

I have been a long time reader of this site and got my start in creative real estate a few years ago because of it. I stay mainly over on Newsgroup I because of the repitition of the exact same questions again and again on this newsgroup.

What is surprising to me is all the people interested in attacking you instead of trying to gain some knowledge from you. I would guess this is because these are people who have no experience in the real estate investing arena and think that they are being ripped off because someone expects them to pay for their course! I have spent quite a bit on my real estate education and can tell you one thing with certainty- I still have a lot to learn!

I know that I for one, would enjoy your presence and input over on Newsgroup I where there a few more experienced investors, as well as newbies with more deal-related questions. We get far more into detailed discussions of various deals and practices in this field. I am very curious about your experience with commercial properties, and would love to see what you have to say about various topics that we discuss.

Think it over. I realize that by posting here, you are able to get free advertising among people who may be looking to buy a course in the near future, and I see nothing wrong with that. However, the same can be accomplished on the other newsgroup and the people there will probably be a little less critical of every single post you or your trainers make here.

Oh, and my e-mail is real if you remove the NOSPAM from it!

russ whitney informational posts - Posted by rw

Posted by rw on March 08, 2001 at 11:20:21:

Ana,

You are amusing yourself. Have you bothered to go through this board and look at all of the informational posts from Russ Whitney and Trainers.

The many people who are trying to succeed in real estate and life seem to be benefitting greatly.

Wouldn’t your time be more productive, taking advantage of what this board was designed for, as opposed to spewing negativity and bad will.

Sincerely, hope you get some productivity out of the great input available here and start looking for the benifits instead of the junk.

Sincerely tired of foundationless, spurious posts.

What is your real name? Where do you invest? Do you invest?

I have certainly opened myself up to scrutiny here,what about you?

Russ Whitney