RUSS WHITNEY INTERNET SEMINAR - Posted by Al Genard

Posted by Russ Whitney on March 21, 2001 at 12:02:21:

Lynn,

Nastiness is not going to help your situation. John Kane did respond to you and asked you to contact the office here. You did not do that.

We do not respond to customer service issues on bulletin boards. Nor do you see Sears, Pennies, Macy’s, Auto Zone, etc. handling their business in such a silly fashion.

If your customer service issue is valid, why aren’t you working with us directly? Seems suspect.

However, we will give you the absolute benefit of the doubt and handle your query as we do any customer service issue; with the utmost courtesy and professionalism.

Plese follow the initial instructions you were given and contact the address you were given with your correct information. Your file will be pulled, evaluated and given proper treatment.

Sincerely

Russ Whitney

RUSS WHITNEY INTERNET SEMINAR - Posted by Al Genard

Posted by Al Genard on March 14, 2001 at 18:43:05:

Mr. Whitney,

I am so glad to see that you are now active in this forum.

My son and I attended one of your internet seminars in St. Louis in May of 2K1.

Although we had high expectations, we only really expected the promises made at the free seminar to be fulfilled at the seminar which we paid for.

Many, many issues need to be addressed here, but I will be brief at this time until I here back from you here or at my e-mail.

I have posted a number of times on this forum and have had a flood of people contact me with similar complaints, almost to the letter of my own.

A rep from your company responded here once, and asked for all the details of my complaints. He indicated that he was sincerely interested in the issues and stated that the people at WIS took “great pride in customer service”.

I replied as he asked in, great detail. I never heard back from him here at this forum. When I tried to e-mail him direct, my mail bounced back undeliverable.

I did, however, receive an e-mail from someone who claimed to be a paersonal friend of yours.

In several mails back and forth, your friend said that he could not beleive that you would personally condone the poor treatment that many of us out here have testified to.

I told your friend that possibly you were unaware of the course your business has taken, if in fact you are not personally as active as you may have once been, due to the wide range of fields you are promoting. (I understand about delegating authority and trusting employees with responsibility).

My son and I were prepared to attend your real estate seminar in St.Louis, held in August or September of 2K1.

After the poor results from the internet seminar, we could not justify giving any more money to an organization that had failed us miserably once before.

I saw you at a 6 day seminar put on by Global Resouce Network in Las Vegas, June of '99. I was impressed enough to try your internet seminar.

The combination of unfulfilled promises and overpriced software that was packed with useless items such as Lotus, a world atlas, an encyclopedia,a pack of games, and a photo editor, (which is no better than what is already standard with most new computers), really soured us.

I am not here to antagonize you or seek my “pound of flesh”, I only would like to be treated fairly and with the respect due someone who trusted in your good name. It was the name “RUSS WHITNEY” that convinced me to seek your wisdom and pay for it.

I will say that the information i received from your appearance at the GRN seminar, in conjunction with your television informercials, have launched me on a real estate buying route that has proven quite successful. That does not fairly justify the investment in your internet training that has thus far not been at all rewarding aside from the fact that I now own a computer and know my way around the net. (Lots of folks can do that without spending 3K).

I sincerely hope that you will take complaints seriously. The types of responses from a few of your so called “fans” are very offensive.

They tell me I must be some kind of loser, falling into the “95% catagory of perpetual toilers”. The other types of mindless comments range from, “I must have too much time on my hands”, or they say they are too busy making money to take “whiners” like me seriously. (Odd that they find the time to e-mail me persoanlly and hurl mindless comments to someone they know absolutly nothing about aside from the fact that I had chosen to express my problem in a forum designed for that express purpose among others.

I am an intelligent individual, like yourself, who is seeking nothing more than satisfaction and fair treatment, as would you or anyone else who had been misled.

I hope to hear here from you soon and invite you to respond directly to my e-mail address if you wish.

Sincerely,

Al Genard

Re: RUSS WHITNEY INTERNET SEMINAR - Posted by Lyn

Posted by Lyn on March 16, 2001 at 11:34:09:

Yep ditto
That?s what you get did it sound something like ?it works it?s just not working for you? I?ll get someone to get back to you?
Funny you mentioned the friend I get something similar that Russ would not condone the incompetence that we receive. Is customer service was covering up a flawed system for job security? Or is Russ pleading ignorance by blaming his cronies?
I’m still waiting for John Kane to return my email for Compensation if I get the email in the timely manner that I received those get back to you phone calls I?ll grow old first.