Russ Whitney is coming to my area. Should I attend free seminar? - Posted by Check

Posted by Buck (SC) on June 13, 1999 at 20:32:28:

I went to one in my area a few months back. In his commercials for the seminar, they tell you that they will reveal all this info to you. Actually, they leave you kinda haanging, so you will want to buy his course. They not only pitch buying his course, but also attending his $2500 (I may be off a little) “LIVE WORKSHOP”, whick also includes a free course. Your best bet, go, but take no money or credit cards. Buy his book from Amazon.com or somewhere else (you can usually get it cheaper through a book store anyway). He does give out some interesting advise that you can use to formulate your own plan for buying and selling RE. I have also purchased Carleton Sheet’s course. It is a good beginner’s tool. It teaches you the basics of REI, but just the basics. He, too, leaves you haning on some things. If you search this site, you could probably learn more here than you will out of any course.

Russ Whitney is coming to my area. Should I attend free seminar? - Posted by Check

Posted by Check on June 07, 1999 at 11:03:36:

Russ Whitney is coming to my area, New Orleans, LA. He is offering a free seminar on his real estate methods. I realize his is going to be selling his courses. I was primarily interested in attending to use it as a networking opportunity. I was wondering if there is going to be anything of value offered, or is it just going to be a 2 to 3 hour live informercial to a bunch of newbies.

Any advice or past experiences about his free seminar would be appreciated.