RUSS WHITNEY - LIVE!!!!!! - Posted by Todd (MO)

Posted by Todd (MO) on March 06, 2001 at 10:02:16:

Thanks Russ,

I have many books and tape programs on self improvement, as well as my own background and training in this area. I am continually posting here on CREOnline - particularly in response to matters of mindset and self-improvement. I often see post of people who want to learn how to make money, but will say “just leave out the rah-rah motivation junk.”

What I was hoping you could address here - for everyone - is your take on the importance for the entrepreneur to learn things about attitude and overcoming their limiting beliefs and fears. How essential do you feel is a positive attitude and taking action?

I know you have a lot of experience and knowledge in this area and think it would be helpful for those reading this to hear your take on the issue.

Thank you,

Todd Bockman

RUSS WHITNEY - LIVE!!! - Posted by Todd (MO)

Posted by Todd (MO) on March 06, 2001 at 24:38:26:

Hi Russ!

Just wanted to drop in tell you that there are some of us here that appreciate you taking the time to post on here.

I have been an investor for 11 years and have had the pleasure of meeting you a couple of times. First at Dave Del Dotto’s Millionaire Retreat in Nov. of 1990 at the Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress Resort in Orlando, FL., then again several years ago in St. Louis, MO at Union Station .

I have some of your programs but have not been to one of your trainings. I’m sure it can be a challenge at times being in your position with the multitude of people who don’t understand what you do and only want to put it down.

You’ve made reference a number of times to the importance of personal development for the entrepreneur. I can relate fully to this having been in the field for many years as well as having extensive training in NLP. I hope to enlighten more people to the importance of this for entrepreneurs. While you have made reference to the benefits of self-help programs for the entrepreneur, you have not elaborated on the topic (unless I just missed it). Would like to hear your input regarding it’s importance.

Well, I won’t keep you any longer, I know you are a busy man. Just wanted to say “Thanks” for popping in here and visiting with us. I hope you enjoy your stay.

Sincerely,

Todd Bockman
St. Louis, Mo

Re: RUSS WHITNEY - LIVE!!! - Posted by rw

Posted by rw on March 06, 2001 at 08:29:38:

Todd,

Great to hear from you. I love the fact that many serious people are actually starting to sign their real names and use real email addresses.

Perhaps, we can all turn this part of Creonline’s wonderful web site into a productive environment, where we can all benefit…

This is a great source for me to talk to students, both happy and otherwise. We only improve by knowing exactly what we are doing right, and what we are doing wrong.

If you know me, you know I am a hard worker, always have been,very committed to my businesses, family and students, and constantly trying to improve all for all.

Thanks for the kind words and show of support.

Todd, What exactly would you like to know about self improvement? Can you be more specific, so I can address your issue more concisely?

Thanks. Hope to see you one day at one of our trainings programs…

Russ Whitney