Russ Whitney - Posted by Mary

Posted by Mary on September 03, 2003 at 11:48:12:

I really appreciate the info. I took your suggestions and looked him up. It was very enlightening, and I’m glad I didn’t have the money in my account at the time of the seminar. Thanks again.

Russ Whitney - Posted by Mary

Posted by Mary on September 01, 2003 at 13:09:19:

I recently went to one of his free seminars, knowing full well that I was going to be presented with a course to buy. Sure enough, not only was a course offered, but also a 3-day training program. Now I went, of course, because it was free first of all, but I wanted to see what they were hawking and for how much. They were going to throw both programs in for just under $1800; if I were going to buy it at any other time or separately, the normal cost would have been over $5000. I didn’t have the $1800 in my bank account, so I passed on it, but they told me that they would contact me when they were in town again and I would get another crack at getting in on Russ’ course and training. My question: Has anyone out there had dealings with Whitney’s people? Anyone gone through the course and/or training? I’d gladly pay the money, but I thought I had heard some not-so-great things about Russ Whitney. Am I mistaking him for another guru? Any feedback regarding Russ Whitney would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.