Russ Whitney Seminar - Posted by Barry

Posted by AC Johnson on March 09, 2001 at 12:21:49:

Barry, I too am grateful to Russ for the oportunity he provided me. Today, my wife and I have achieved goals that we worked hard for. You are unique here in that you give proper credit where credit is due. It is nice to see. This speaks volumes about your charater. Many of those you address in your post dream of success. You and I are part of those that awaken and work hard at it. Never give up.
Regards, AC

Russ Whitney Seminar - Posted by Barry

Posted by Barry on March 09, 2001 at 09:22:47:

I attended a free Russ Whitney seminar in Honolulu last year and found it to be very interesting. Unfortunately I was in no situation to use the information that I had learned from the seminar. After moving back to the mainland, I purchased CS program and found that it fit my style/interests a little better than Russ Whitney’s did. To all those people out there that say this doesn’t work, step back, find a mirror and take a look at yourself. The person you see in the mirror is the one that is holding you back.

I did not use any of the no money down techniques to buy my first property; however, it was the seminar and the CS program that got me motivated and helped me to take action.

Thank you Russ and Carlton!!

PS… Russ, please stop exchanging blows with those that disagree with you…it brings you down to their level (where you definately don’t belong) and it makes you lose some of that respect that you’ve worked so hard to obtain.