Russ Whitney's UgetPaid system - Posted by Lyn M.

Posted by gary sheppard on December 22, 2001 at 14:36:29:

is this TRUE, I am disable an no ssa.been fighting ssa.sence 1971 have no money I’m 52 and have a 5 year old boy I need help,PLEASE.

Russ Whitney’s UgetPaid system - Posted by Lyn M.

Posted by Lyn M. on March 12, 2001 at 10:33:34:

Has anyone else had an experience with this?
Good or Bad?
Well I have! It has been a nightmare.
I can’t get the links to work or the commission to pay however the one or two penny click throughs do work driving traffic away from our site.
When I call representatives of the Russ Whitney’s Group all that I have gotten is undelivered promises.
“Let me look into it.” “I’ll get back to you.” “We can fix the problem.”
They never have (not even a call back) delay tactics finger pointing this has gone on for months. Absolutely refusing to entertain any compromise or refund.
I personally looked Russ Whitney in the eye and asked him if this would work.
Before they graciously slid my credit card. So not only am I looking for a refund for the course cost and hosting fees, I need punitive because of the thousands of hour invested. This system that was suppose to have made me millions has made me a grand total of .72 cents since August.

Re: Russ Whitney’s UgetPaid system - Posted by SCook85

Posted by SCook85 on March 13, 2001 at 19:07:43:

Lyn,
I signed up for UGetPaid and am very disatisfied with it and the whole program.

I am probably the only person from my class of 60 who actually did get a website up and running, however I could never get paid on my banners. If it was a click thru for a few cents here and there I would get paid, but sales could not be tracked. I am 100% positive that I had sales through clicks on my banners because myself, and friends of mine tested the banners and actually ordered items and I never got paid. I did report the incidents to Commission Junction and they did contact the company’s, but it was always there word against mine.

The class itself wasn’t bad but it surely wasn’t worth the $1500. I for one am a very quick learner and a self starter. Most of the people in the class looked like deers with their eyes in the headlights. Bottom line is it shouldn’t be marketed to just anyone. 95% or more of the people will never get a fully functional website up and running.

For the class that I was in, we were promised a functional website by the end of the weekend- very misleading, you type in an address and it goes to your page- hardly a website.

They also had a ton of technical difficulties while I was being trained and we actually never got to finish the entire course. They promised to send us a training video. Myself and the others I have stayed in touch with never received it.

The people over at Whitney Internet Services had called me on 4 occasions to get my credit card number for my hosting fees. I have given it to them on 4 occasions but they never seem to “get it”. I receive messages and emails from them requesting my credit card info- Frankly I’m tired of giving it to them.

Was my experience frustrating? YES! It is an overrated and over priced product. Could be very good if the company backing the program had a genuine interest in seeing its students succeed- not just what their credit card limits are.

Steve

Re: Russ Whitney’s UgetPaid system - Posted by russ whitney

Posted by russ whitney on March 12, 2001 at 11:41:04:

Lyn,

Your issue seems to be portrayed in a valid manner. However, we pride ourselves on our customer service. Therefore, your post and the reality of your situation may differ.

If you are truly a WIS customer, your query gets the benefit of the doubt.

I am , personally, forwarding your complaint to Whitney Internet Services, department head, John Kane.

I am also forwading this to several other people in the Internet Division.

My suggestion is that you call our 800 # and ask for Mr. Kane, directly. We will need your ‘real name’, so your file can be pulled to verify authenticity.

Should your issue be valid, my earnest apologies. I will instruct Mr. Kane’s department to handle this accordingly.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Russ Whitney

Re: Russ Whitney’s UgetPaid system - Posted by Jullio

Posted by Jullio on March 13, 2001 at 21:18:22:

Russ here is another! Steve ask Russ directly for your money back and post on top!. He says he will refund any valid complaints. Make him stick to it!

Posted by Jullio on March 12, 2001 at 15:51:50:

Mr Whitney. Please answer this here on this Creonline site, Group II. There are a lot of people on here that would like to see your answer and see how or why Lynn is compensated and if she agrees. You have said all along that you would do this. Don’t fluff it off to an internal private thing of your company. Do what you said you would do and keep it out in the open, where people can see and believe it. How about it? We know you will stand up for what is right?

Posted by russ whitney on March 12, 2001 at 16:09:14:

Julio,

Post your real name and email address. Spurious posts will be deleted. I’ve notice that you are one to jump on every negative band wagon that comes along.

Lets move on to positivity and you let our customer service professionals answer customer service issues. that would be their job…

Thanks

Russ Whitney

Posted by Jullio on March 12, 2001 at 17:16:33:

Sure Russ. Thats ok with us for you to wait a few hours. Unless you have purchased this site from the owners, we don’t think you are the one determining spurious posts or the deletion thereof. What kind of a deal have you made? There are several who have posted that they and other experts on this site wonder? Plenty of the postings on this site do not have quote valid e-mail addresses unquote. The rules listed above do not say they will delete, just that they reserve the right to do so. The rules also state no solitation or advertisements, but they have not deleted your posts and that of your trainers, which certainly do so. You can’t have it your way only, in fairness it needs to go both ways. You set your self up for this and you are the one saying you are the good guy. Everyone likes positivity and we hope our posts and yours will always reflect that. Some of yours too, have not been in that vein. Don’t fluff off what appears to be valid complaints, by trying say your customer relations people will solve them and get them off this site where no one here will know if they did. Thats the point, these complaints say your customer relations people did not solve them and they think they got the run-a-round. Lets be positive! Did they, and how are you going to resolve them and post here to let everyone, including the complaintant know. You will find that most people, including us will be fair with you, if you will be fair with us! Lets hear it for fairness for all.

Posted by russ whitney on March 12, 2001 at 19:59:54:

Julio,

Speak for yourself. Not the board. I can’t imagine there is a soul here who has said,"Hey, Julio, you sound like a genius, please speak for me.

If a customer service issue doesn’t have anything to do with you, then I suggest you stay to your own P’s and Q’s.

If an issue concerns you, then we’d be happy to share with you.

Can you possibly have that much time on your hands?

Russ Whitney

Posted by Jullio on March 13, 2001 at 06:00:57:

You seem to be the one with all the time on your hands making all these posts and promises. You are the one that said you would make valid refunds Now, are you going to do it and do it out in the open where all may see or are you now going to renege on your promise?