Sadly, I'm a sucker for get rich quick schemes - Posted by Michael Spinazzola

Re: Don Lapre 900 numbers SUCK - Posted by Deb

Posted by Deb on December 05, 2001 at 17:07:12:

The guy doesn’t own the buisness any more from what I am told. I started to get billed 19.88 per month just to have the numbers. Now this number buisness go’s way back about 7yrs. The guy that answers the phone line {George} wouldn’t give me their address. I guess he has something to hide. Like charging people money on there credit card without their acknolagement. Pretty low. Then when you call and cancell there go’s the number you paid for {800.00} out the window to some young and dumb person. SO BEWARE OF ALL THOSE PEOPLE WANTING YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY. DON’T GIVE IT TO THEM AND MAYBE THEY WILL GET A REAL JOB. IF I SAVED ONE PERSON FROM BUYING THE CARP THEN THIS WAS ALL WORTH THE EMBARASSEMT:} Thank-you

Re: Don Lapre 900 numbers SUCK - Posted by Frank

Posted by Frank on January 28, 2001 at 03:19:36:

Have you ever considered cutting out the middle man? Don Lapre may suck, but I’m sure you don’t. You can purchase your very own 900 number from AT&T. The thing is, you have to run it yourself. That’s good and bad in a way. The good thing is, you yourself would make all of the profit without anyone else getting their grubby little mits on it! The bad thing is, you have to run it yourself! That means, heading the business, sifting through the phone company statements, and taking the live calls yourself (unless you have employees)… not to mention fronting the $1000 startup fee and $75/mth charge. You CAN make money from 900 numbers, but the keyword here is “YOU” and not Don Lapre. Then you can rake in some big bucks… maybe. It just depends on what you want to do with a 900 line. Do you like talking on the phone all day?

for more info, check out this site…

http://www.att.com/900services

No, I don’t work for AT&T.
Yes, I am considering a 900 line.

the “AT&T 900 Express” plan looks nice

Just some food for thought from some stranger to another stranger who’s chasing the almighty dollar, just as I am. Thanks for reading. I hope this info will be of some value to you someday. Keep your head up! You’ll make it BIG someday!
Best of luck in your future ventures!

MF

Re: Don Lapre 900 numbers SUCK - Posted by kkelly

Posted by kkelly on November 25, 2000 at 12:29:34:

I totally agree with what you are saying. I invested in the 900 lines too and also the websites to advertise my lines. But everytime I try to pull up my sites they do not exist. I called several times and they keep telling me they are up and running. I want my money back. If you are sucessful in getting your money back please email me and let me know how so I can get mines too. thank you so kindly

Hey Chuck… - Posted by Kevin OK

Posted by Kevin OK on February 28, 1999 at 23:26:16:

Chuck… Mark Twain’s comment was “never let book learnin’ get in the way of your education”. That idea meshes nicely with “Rich Dad, Poor Dad”. Kevin OK

Re: Don Lapre and Fitness Gear 4 Less - Posted by Jeff Kyker

Posted by Jeff Kyker on October 21, 2002 at 21:29:30:

I bought the whole ball of wax also and the same thing happened never could I find my website with any search engine. And yes they say you’re up and going. This is a con… And when you send for your money back thats a different story too.

Re: Don Lapre 900 numbers SUCK - Posted by james

Posted by james on January 17, 2002 at 14:34:37:

id like info on placing adds please e-mail me
thanx
james

Re: Don Lapre 900 numbers SUCK - Posted by Eric

Posted by Eric on October 04, 2001 at 24:24:30:

I haven’t personally been ripped off yet by don lapre but I was thinking of trying out his 900 lines. I bought the package about a year ago and decided to wait and see what kind of feedback I can get about the package before I invest and so far it sounds like I will have a fire tommorow. Oh yeah by the way the company went under and it isn’t don lapre but they have the rights to use his name aso the company is friging him over plus they filled chapter 11…heres a link about it more for anyone whos interested…Don’t fell stupid that you tried because I would have tried because I would rather try to become rich then work for the rest of my life…cya…

Re: Don Lapre and Fitness Gear 4 Less - Posted by l dunnam

Posted by l dunnam on August 29, 2003 at 13:46:38:

I bought the whole kit ($5000) and I can’t my website anywhere. I cannot even find a number that’s works to get a hold of them. Does anyone have one? I am close to being bankrupt. Please help me get my money back!!!