San Antonio Lonnie deals - Posted by MonteGibson OK

Posted by Mike-TX on June 05, 2006 at 12:28:46:

I haven’t started doing Lonnies yet but I am concerned about having to be a dealer for more than one a year. Also concerned about the whole thing with having to change your dealer address every time you sell in a different park??? I plan on attending that manufactured home class in Austin some time in the future but these are some of the things I am not sure how to get around. Anybody mind sharing their “secrets?” Thanks

San Antonio Lonnie deals - Posted by MonteGibson OK

Posted by MonteGibson OK on June 04, 2006 at 11:02:13:

Does anyone know anything about the San Antonio mobile home investment opportunities? I live in OKC and will be moving to SA, and would just like to hear what anyone has to say about the level of Lonnie deal success is to be had down there. Anything in particular to watch out for down there? Also, if you happen to know, are there any major differences in the way the state laws affect MH investing in TX vs. OK?

Re: San Antonio Lonnie deals - Posted by Marc Faulkner Mi.

Posted by Marc Faulkner Mi. on June 06, 2006 at 17:56:22:

e-mail me this same question off line and I will put you in touch with a great guy down there…

Re: San Antonio Lonnie deals - Posted by Mike (Seattle WA)

Posted by Mike (Seattle WA) on June 05, 2006 at 11:56:28:

Lonnie’s work just fine there - I am in the process of aquiring some mobile paper from that region through an associate :slight_smile: