SAVE US A ROOM, JP. ! - Posted by Susan Kenny Lyons-FL

Posted by SusanL.–FL on March 23, 2001 at 09:08:12:

re:
I think you made the right decision.

Yup, you’re RIGHT!

The bills will ALWAYS be waitin’ there for me…but now’s the time to take life by the reins when ‘opportunity knocks’ (that being—the convention!)

SAVE US A ROOM, JP. ! - Posted by Susan Kenny Lyons-FL

Posted by Susan Kenny Lyons-FL on March 23, 2001 at 08:12:13:

We’re coming!

Robbed the coffers$ this morning after Kenny left for work. Boy, won’t HE be surprised tonight when I tell him to start packing his bags!

Susan

(P.S. I’ll call in in a few minutes.)

Re: Well, I’m jealous! - Posted by Rick(CA)

Posted by Rick(CA) on March 23, 2001 at 19:32:44:

Way to go Susan, after telling me that you weren’t going I wasn’t feeling too bad. now this! lol

Wish I could go, but wife’s got a loaf in the oven. Sigh* (that I can’t go, not that we’re expecting! lol) Maybe next year.

Re: SAVE US A ROOM, JP. ! - Posted by Jonathan RexfordVB, FL

Posted by Jonathan RexfordVB, FL on March 23, 2001 at 19:04:17:

Come on up, Hope to see ya

Jonathan Rexford
1st Metropolitan Mortgage

Re: SAVE US A ROOM, JP. ! - Posted by JohnBoy

Posted by JohnBoy on March 23, 2001 at 08:29:00:

Way to go girl!

Re: Well, I’m jealous! - Posted by Stacy (AZ)

Posted by Stacy (AZ) on March 24, 2001 at 24:09:30:

Rick, it was almost the same for me last year. My son was four months old at this time last year, and I couldn’t make it. It’s the right decision, but no excuses next year!

Congrats!!!

Stacy

It was hit or miss (for a few seconds) there… - Posted by SusanL.–FL

Posted by SusanL.–FL on March 23, 2001 at 08:45:18:

FINALLY got up the courage to ask Kenny if he wanted to go to the convention this morning at 7:00 a.m.

He said, “ooooohhhh Sooooooz…the money…it’s not really the right time”. Then he said he really didn’t want me traveling alone. (thought to myself…s h i t (pardon the French)…

Right as he was walking out the door to go to work he said he’d leave it up to me. And believe me, it was a real struggle (in my head) HOPING that I was doing the right thing–spending literally the last of the moolah$. (Our 2 buyers STiLL haven’t cashed us out in the re-fi s.)

My rationale was—if I can’t make up the money in one deal then I better get outta Dodge!!

Besides, I told Kenny ‘that we BOTH needed a kick in the pants to get us going again in our lives’.

We are BOTH in a rut and just spinning our wheels each weekend getting little to nothing done toward our goal.

To me it is worth the gamble$!!

Dug my high heels in/ran like h e l l to the safe–and GRABBED the money!

Boy is HE gonna be a shocked buckeroosky tonight when I tell him to start packing his bags.

Re: It was hit or miss (for a few seconds) - Posted by Monique

Posted by Monique on March 24, 2001 at 04:56:45:

Gotta admire your spunk!

I’m glad you decided to go.
Looking forward to meeting you!

Monique

Good Going! - Posted by Terry Vaughan

Posted by Terry Vaughan on March 23, 2001 at 11:53:01:

Remember:

Winners make decisions -

and they make them NOW!

Good for you. Make sure you talk to me and I will help any way I can.

good decision! - Posted by Matt B

Posted by Matt B on March 23, 2001 at 09:01:24:

I think you made the right decision. The convention will absolutely give you the “kick in the pants” that you will need to get into high gear with your investing.

See you there.