SCook- I got your course! Quick Question!! - Posted by Gambit NC

Posted by Terry (Houston) on January 25, 2002 at 24:32:02:

Push come to shove you might take it to a Kinko’s or Office place and have them print it out for you.

Word 94 is kind of old. The newer versions formats will not be read on something that old.

Good Luck.

Terry (Houston)

SCook- I got your course! Quick Question!! - Posted by Gambit NC

Posted by Gambit NC on January 24, 2002 at 16:37:33:

Mr. Cook (or computer person)-

Just bought your course and I am really enjoying it so far! My computer is older and the Word version I use is 94. When I load your forms I get a whole bunch of squares and page breaks (I get this when I download too)! How do I fix this? THANKS!!!

THANKS EVERYONE! - Posted by Gambit NC

Posted by Gambit NC on January 25, 2002 at 14:25:48:

I got it to work using the link you gave me Harry, thanks for all of the help! I really appreciate it!

Re: SCook- I got your course! Quick Question!! - Posted by Carmen Doucette

Posted by Carmen Doucette on January 25, 2002 at 10:50:16:

If you email me the file (carmendoucette@msn.com) I will try to read it and send it back to you in plain text in the body of an email. I think your word version is wrong, before Word 95 MS was using version numbers and not the year the software came out. In any case I’ll give it a try and send it back to you in readable format.

Re: SCook- I got your course! Quick Question!! - Posted by SCook85

Posted by SCook85 on January 25, 2002 at 24:34:46:

Gambit,

I’m sorry that I personally can’t answer your question. I really hope that Harry’s suggestion will cure your problem.

Steve

Re: SCook- I got your course! Quick Question!! - Posted by HarryATL

Posted by HarryATL on January 24, 2002 at 19:40:48:

Go to the Microsoft Office website and look for a viewer for that version of Word. They are free and I think that will work for you, without having to pay the big licensing fees!

Harry

Re: SCook- I got your course! Quick Question!! - Posted by Luke

Posted by Luke on January 24, 2002 at 19:17:17:

I have experienced the same problem- can someone please help!!!

Here’s the link to the Microsoft Word Viewer - Posted by HarryAtl

Posted by HarryAtl on January 25, 2002 at 10:22:07:

Here’s the link for where I found the viewer. Please be sure to download the correct one for your version of Windows. There is one for 95,98,NT and a different one for Win 3.x users.
http://office.microsoft.com/downloads/default.aspx?Product=Word&Version=95|97|98|2000|2002&Type=Update|Converter|Add-In|Assistant|Stationery|Document|Viewer|Template|Anti-Virus|Updates

Good luck, I offer no technical support for any of these products.

Harry

Harry- - Posted by Gambit NC

Posted by Gambit NC on January 24, 2002 at 20:39:44:

What is the viewer called? I am going to look, is it just titled internet viewer or download viewer? Thank you for the help!