SCook's Chat talk - Posted by TB

Posted by SandyFL on June 08, 1999 at 17:23:02:

Me too… its storming and raining so darn hard here I just know the power is going to go off at the best part of the chat. hehe That would be cool if someone would post the transcript of the chat tomorrow on the site…

SandyFL

SCook’s Chat talk - Posted by TB

Posted by TB on June 08, 1999 at 06:59:46:

What about those of us who will be pre-occupied at this time, 10:00a.m., EST? How can we get this rich information that he will be sharing? Will all questions and responses be posted here at a later time? Can you tape this info and attach a fee? Somebody let me know.

TB

chat room capacity? - Posted by tracy_ut

Posted by tracy_ut on June 08, 1999 at 15:36:34:

How many users will the chat room support?
Just curious more than anything.

10:00 p.m. EASTERN TIME - Posted by SCook85

Posted by SCook85 on June 08, 1999 at 13:08:39:

I will be in the chat room at 10:00 p.m. eastern time.

10:00 PM EST TONIGHT… (nt) - Posted by David S

Posted by David S on June 08, 1999 at 07:54:05:

It is 10:00 p.m. not 10:00 a.m. - Posted by Barbara (ME)

Posted by Barbara (ME) on June 08, 1999 at 07:38:03:

nt

JP and/or Steve, please read (pretty please, with sugar and a cherry on top!) - Posted by raelynn mitchell

Posted by raelynn mitchell on June 08, 1999 at 16:47:22:

Steve, please visit www.legalwiz.com (Mr. Bronchick’s site). Somewhere in there is a list of chat room transcripts. Is there any possibility that you can somehow do the same by saving the chat room conversation for us, and then either email the saved file to us…no, wait a minute. Maybe it would be better for all of us if it were posted somewhere on CREOnline, just like the How-To articles. The L.A. Investors Club meeting is tonight and I will be unable to drop in on your chat, yet I hate to miss out on your practical every-day guidance.

If it’s too much trouble due to such short notice, please say so and we will understand … but it SURE WOULD BE APPRECIATED if you somehow could pull it off.

Thanks either way, though. I KNOW the chat will be good (I just hate to miss it).

raelynn

Is that Eastern time or what? Am or PM? - Posted by Carl (IN)

Posted by Carl (IN) on June 08, 1999 at 12:57:19:

NT