Scott(AK) Golden Given House - Posted by Darin Auvil

Posted by Scott(AK) on January 22, 1999 at 24:07:55:

to your origanal post. Look under Joe Kaisers post…I responded there for you.

Scott

Scott(AK) Golden Given House - Posted by Darin Auvil

Posted by Darin Auvil on January 21, 1999 at 12:01:05:

Scott,

Dang…Small world…

I never thought I would get this type of response. Anyway…Yes that is the house. Its been vacant for a long time. I found out last night from another neighbor that the owner lives in Puyallup WA, but he couldn’t remember the guys name.

Ill look for that lien on the water bill. Is the Pierce Count Auditors Office the best place to find out his name, current address and all the other information that I may need. Also will a local title company be willing to run a printout on the property for free, or will it cost me? If so how much (ball park) Do I need to ask them for anything specific as to not leave anything out?

So tell me…I sounds like he was not to interested in selling, because the house is still vacant. Did you work up comps on the property or make him an offer? How long ago was it that you inquired about the house? I would appreciate any information that you could maybe send me.

Im sure he is a really upset person by now…The car in the garage was stolen, the van left in the front yard was stripped of its parts…The shell was later hauled away…The hot tub in the back yard was finally stolen. The wooden fence for the backyard was torn down by some 4 wheel’n teenagers this last year or so. The awning in the back yard has been beat up…and is almost ready to fall down…and to make matters worse…Several of the window have now been broken out…

Hey, can you tell me a little about yourself and your investing…Do you still own properties in the area or did you get rid of everything. How did you get into investing and do you have any advice for a beginner just learning the ropes. If you could send me any information I would gladly pay postage…
My address is…

Darin Auvil
13614 Golden Given Rd. E.
Tacoma WA 98445-2835

Scott (used to be WA) (Now AK)