Searching for broker(s) for project fundings! - Posted by John

Posted by Rodney W. Moore on September 12, 2003 at 12:45:21:

I would love to help you with your funding needs.I am a commercial broker based in Charlotte,North Carolina,but I have relationships with commercial and hard money lenders across the country.E-mail me at rmfingroup@hotmail.com so we can discuss details.Thank you in advance.

Rodney W. Moore
RM Financial Group

Searching for broker(s) for project fundings! - Posted by John

Posted by John on September 09, 2003 at 09:19:29:

We are in search for broker(s) to assist with our financing. We find properties nationwide, mostly preforeclosures (No rehab projects) . Loan amounts are $100,000 and up. Our current sources are not panning out, to say it politely, having us stuck in a long process with properties in TX, AZ, GA, NC, MI, MS, and PA. We have bird dogs finding properties, multiple credit partners (both full doc and stated) in our company to finance the properties, which does no good if we cannot fund.

Rate is not a big issue (Go ahead and get your YSP), points ok (The more the lender lets the seller pay in closing costs the better for you), we just need to work with someone who can close quick, and tells the truth about the situation. If you have 90/10?s (10% seller seconds), 95-100%?s, creative options (stated income/assets and etc) for properties 1m+, and can actually close, please contact me.

Thanks
John
603-234-2535

Re: Searching for broker(s) for project fundings! - Posted by Wayne IL

Posted by Wayne IL on September 12, 2003 at 08:56:53:

We fund Multifamily and Commercial income producing properties, no residential.

100% LTV available for construction/forward funding (one close) as well as on permanent funding for refinance or acquisition of single tenant or owner NNN leased property where tenant is of investment grade credit quality.

Wayne IL
wasander@interaccess.com