See What Some of Your Friends Look Like! - Posted by J.P. Vaughan

Posted by J.P. Vaughan on January 20, 1999 at 09:16:03:

Millie, without you, we would not have any pictures
from last year. You did an amazing job, and it was very
generous of you to send the sets out to the others. We
all appreciate your efforts and your friendship.

JP

See What Some of Your Friends Look Like! - Posted by J.P. Vaughan

Posted by J.P. Vaughan on January 19, 1999 at 18:03:08:

We’ve just posted a bunch of photos from our last Convention
in Las Vegas. Either click on the banner at the top of this page,
or go to:

http://www.creonline.com/conv_98.htm

JPV

film developing… - Posted by Laure

Posted by Laure on January 19, 1999 at 22:08:01:

Hmm… maybe there is a niche here for me ??? Did I happen to mention my real job is a photo lab owner?

Laure :slight_smile:

Talk About A Camera Hound!! - Posted by JPiper

Posted by JPiper on January 19, 1999 at 20:56:20:

It appears Millie was IN more pictures than she took!

See you in Dallas.

JPiper

Re: See What Some of Your Friends Look Like! - Posted by Berwyn

Posted by Berwyn on January 19, 1999 at 20:33:13:

Thanks so much for the pictures. It’s a tremendous releif. I was sort of timid about being around all you high powered REI moguls, even sent my suit to the cleaners. Now I see you’re T-shirt and jeans people just like me.
Speaking of image problems, would you buy a used house from this man?
http://members.aol.com/ldberwyn
(Playing with new web design software, nothing important, but it’s a peek at my alter ego)

Berwyn
(got my plane tickets today. Yippee)

But what if we’re dissappointed :wink: - Posted by John Behle

Posted by John Behle on January 19, 1999 at 19:03:35:

I am very much looking forward to meeting everybody at the convention.

I hope it’s not like the “Don Campbell” phenomenon. He wrote a real estate column years ago. Not a bad column. One day he began publishing his picture and the column was discontinued shortly after. I always wondered if people expected something different.

I picture you all as movie stars.

Re: film developing… - Posted by Millie I.

Posted by Millie I. on January 20, 1999 at 01:32:34:

Laure,

You are most welcome to volunteer your services. Last year I brought my camera to take pictures of friends that I met. Then Terry ask me to take some pictures for him because he forgot his camera. When I got home, I had the pictures developed at Kmart, and mailed out 27 sets to CREONLINE members that ordered the pictures at the cost I paid for. I had a couple sets left, so I sent some pictures to several members that did not order (at my expense). I paid out more than I got back, and it took me over 20 hours to get the orders together. So this was a good-will volunteer thing, not a business opportunity. If you wish to offer your services, I am sure everybody will be delighted.

Millie I.

Jeans are great ! - Posted by Laure

Posted by Laure on January 20, 1999 at 23:36:23:

well, good thing Jeans are in at the convention since that is my primary garb ! LOL

Laure :slight_smile:

Camera available - Posted by John Behle

Posted by John Behle on January 20, 1999 at 12:57:52:

I’ll have both a digital still and movie camera with me. The still takes 74 pictures at a time and they can then be printed, emailed or posted. It’s a wonderful resource for going out and previewing properties.

It’ll be available if someone wants to snap the shots. I’ll be shuttling between this and the Noteworthy convention, so I won’t be able to take too many myself. We can then send the shots to anyone that wants them at no cost. You could even have your own CREonline screen saver on your computer!

Just make sure every shot has Millie in it :slight_smile: