See you at the convention roundtables! - Posted by John Behle

Posted by John Behle on March 16, 2006 at 14:22:30:

Thanks.

Make sure you catch me and re-introduce yourself when we get there. I’ve enjoyed reading your posts on the board. They’re very intelligent and thoughtful.

I probably met you in 2000, but I can always use the time on the heart bypass pump as an excuse for a poor memory. I don’t think I lost any of my memory - but how would I know? At least I maintained my memory of notes and real estate anyway.

Look forward to seeing you at the convention.

John

See you at the convention roundtables! - Posted by John Behle

Posted by John Behle on March 09, 2006 at 22:01:20:

I’ll be at the convention this year. I’m excited. It’s been since 2000 since I have been. It was one of my very last speaking engagements. I was dizzy and clinging to the podium to avoid falling over because of heart troubles.

Well, due to an incredible surgeon, that was fixed by what is called a MAZE procedure. (If you know anyone with a debillitating irregular heartbeat, there is a cure). Anyway, I’ve regained much of my strength and am anxious to visit with my friends again - and to make new ones.

I’ll be at one of the roundtables on Saturday and we will be talking about paper investment. My specialities are related to investing in paper and using paper in real estate transactions. I won’t be talking about brokering notes, but on how to invest in them for your own portfolio.

What most people don’t know about notes is you can buy and finance them as easily as you can invest in real estate. Notes can also be safer, more problem free (no tenants and toilets) and very profitable. In particular, I love the fact that you can improve notes by boosting the yields, restructuring for greater cash flow and encouraging windfall payoffs.

We can begin the discussion here and I will tailor make the roundtable discussion and handout to reflect the needs and interests of those in this forum.

Look forward to seeing you all in May.

John

Re: See you at the convention roundtables! - Posted by Rich[FL]

Posted by Rich[FL] on March 12, 2006 at 20:31:05:

I was excited to hear that you were going to be coming back to the convention! I can’t wait to learn from the master himself! I’m not going to bug you about when you are going to host another bootcamp (yet anyway!) I was at the convention in 2000 and had a chance to hear your presentation. I was planning on signing up for the bootcamp the next year in 2001 but you never returned. I heard later why; I’m glad your better now and can return to impart your great wisdom to the masses.

See you in May!

Rich