Seeking Creative Real Estate Statistics - Posted by Iona Carswell

Posted by Tim on August 06, 2007 at 08:58:47:

Your not going to be able to get the numbers you want easily. You could check the City or county records for most areas on-line and get the transactions with sales price in relation to the age of the property, size of the house, num bed, num bath …

Then you will have to compare these prices against the MLS data and see what was cheaper.

You could also look for Land Contracts per the city records but other than that I can’t see where the data would come from.

As a full-time programmer I can relate to wanting the data but I am with Rich from your previous post, what do you expect to get from this information?

Tim - VA

Seeking Creative Real Estate Statistics - Posted by Iona Carswell

Posted by Iona Carswell on August 05, 2007 at 11:15:18:

I have been considering for some time getting involved in the phenomenon of Creative Real Estate Investing for profit. However, when I tried to “Google” statistics on how many Real Estate transactions have been conducted to date as opposed to R.E. transactions conducted through traditional means (realtor-driven, standard financing). Can anyone help me find some Creative Real Estate Investing transaction stats??