Self Improvement on CDs - Posted by Briton (IN)

Posted by Todd (AZ) on April 10, 2006 at 17:48:30:

Your recommendation is good enough for me Lin. I’m going to see if our local book store carries it or can order it. Thanks, Todd (AZ)

Self Improvement on CDs - Posted by Briton (IN)

Posted by Briton (IN) on April 10, 2006 at 12:15:22:

Its fun to start following this board again. Spring is here! I am so excited. In northern Indiana the weather puts me in Mobile Home Hibernation Mode from Dec-March. In December I started playing online Poker for extra income with considerable success. It was very fun for a couple months, however playing poker for 40 hrs a week gets to be a grind. Now I am ready to leave my computer and get back to making the real money out in the MH world :slight_smile:

Anways…

I am interested in goin to the library to look at the CD’s section. I am really getting tired of the radio. I know they have a section on “Self Improvement” such as motivational speakers and whatnot.

The reason I post this here is because you all do the same type of things each day that I do. You know the challenges I face. I am hoping to find some CDs that would help me improve myself/business.

Any ideas? Anything that is about:

dealing with people
negotiating
money
Self Improvement
dealing with tenants
Self confidence
Anything on CD you enjoyed

I spend alot of time in my truck in the summer.

Throw me a bone :slight_smile:

Briton (IN)

Achievmentradio.com - Posted by Dazed and Confused

Posted by Dazed and Confused on April 13, 2006 at 15:50:53:

Here’s one to listen to on your computer: http://www.achievementradio.com/

Re: Self Improvement on CDs - Posted by Briton

Posted by Briton on April 12, 2006 at 10:54:17:

Thanx for the ideas guys. I am going to the library this afternoon. Hope this was not too far off topic to post.

Briton (IN)

Re: Self Improvement on CDs - Posted by IA Jeff

Posted by IA Jeff on April 11, 2006 at 10:04:02:

Currently in my truck I have a bunch of stuff by Earl Nightengale…Lead the Field, Strangest Secret, and some other things he recorded.

Recently finished Dennis Waitley’s Platnum program. Before that, Millionaire Next Door series and Jim Rohn’s recent weekend event.

All are good…as well as Zig’s stuff, as mentioned by Lin.

Hope this helps,
Jeff

Re: Self Improvement on CDs - Posted by Bill (in GA)

Posted by Bill (in GA) on April 10, 2006 at 16:17:18:

Tom Hopkins, “Champions Unlimited Presents How to Master the Art of Selling Anything”. An oldie but a goodie.

Welcome back to the board!

• Bill (in GA)

Re: Self Improvement on CDs - Posted by Lin (NC)

Posted by Lin (NC) on April 10, 2006 at 14:08:33:

Here are a few that I’ve listened to over the past few months:

Tony Colella and Scott St. Aubin’s landlording, land bank, and developing land/home package CD’s

Zig Ziglar “How to Stay Motivated” - (parts I, II, III)

Brian Tracy’s “Success Mastery Academy”

Vic Johnson “No Dream To Big” (based on “As a Man Thinketh” -great little book!!)

You can go to the Jim Rohn website to get some ideas as well.

Wishing you continued success!

Lin

google earl - Posted by Steve-WA

Posted by Steve-WA on April 12, 2006 at 12:04:23:

Earl Nightingale’s stuff is out there for free mp3 download, BTW

pulled some a year or so ago - dont remember where, but google it - its there

A great book - Posted by Lin (NC)

Posted by Lin (NC) on April 10, 2006 at 14:30:21:

One of my favorite books, and a very quick and easy read is “Attitude is Everything: Change Your Attitude and You Change Your Life” by Jeff Keller. I don’t know if it’s on CD, but it only takes a couple hours to blow through it. There’s something about the way it’s written that makes it very easy to internalize. I read it only once, but the the concepts are still part of my thoughts and behavior three years later. I can see its positive impact on my attitude every single day.

Re: google earl - Posted by jános

Posted by jános on May 04, 2006 at 14:15:25:

google

Ouch! - Posted by IA Jeff

Posted by IA Jeff on April 12, 2006 at 12:45:32:

I just paid for it. Worth every penny…but even better if its FREE!

Jeff