Seller not motivated after all. - Posted by AnnaSalk

Posted by Ed Garcia on January 18, 2001 at 09:45:27:

Anna,

When someone shows their gratitude to another, as you have just done to me. That’s a payback more than money can buy. Anna I know what you have said to me sincerely comes from your heart,

Thank you,

Ed Garcia

Seller not motivated after all. - Posted by AnnaSalk

Posted by AnnaSalk on January 18, 2001 at 08:09:48:

Seller called, I responded to the request. SFR, 150K value, 105K in mortgages, no credit, cannot make payments or refinance, yet wants to stay in the house for another two years. I offered a Quit-claim, rent agreement for two years and only 10K from equity for him at a time of re-sale. More I think about it more I am convinced that I really could not offer him any more. Possibly now he understands that in order to get more out of the equity he would have to be willing to move out of the house… Perhaps he knew that from the start… and now will try to sell on his own…

All of that is not important. This is what’s important: The one hour (free) conversation with Mr. Ed Garcia gave me more knowledge than I could ever expect. And because if it, this entire experience with the unmotivated seller will now be a very valuable steping stone for me. Thank you Mr. Garcia again, very much.