Sellers not motivated yet.. - Posted by Ben_WA

Posted by Dr. Craig Whisler CA NV on October 25, 2003 at 18:40:04:

…so you can write to her, and offer her $$$ at Christmas time, Mardi Gras, etc.

It only costs about about 70 cents for international postage, to get real aggressive, and write to her in Brazil . How avant guard! This is your chance to become an international business man on the cheap. If you have 70 cents, there is a pretty good chance that you will have NO competitors in dealing with her when she is down south.

You are right, unless she plans to return, she will soon become a highly motivated don’t wanter. Its real hard to find someone 10k miles away, who will sell something for you, free, and do a good job. You don’t even have to buy it to make money. Just offer to sell it for her for half of what you can get (while she pays the space rent).

Regards, doc

Sellers not motivated yet… - Posted by Ben_WA

Posted by Ben_WA on October 25, 2003 at 16:02:39:

Well I have visited 2 homes now and had no luck. The area I live in is nice and homes are 200k to 500k. Well everyone wants 10k to 15k for their mobiles. Both the homes I visited were in very good condition. So I explained what I do and I cannot afford to pay that much for their home. I gave them my card and told that if they had to sell for cash quick that they should call me.

Both the sellers are motivated to some degree. One man bought a home and is closing at the end of the month and the lady is moving back to Brasil and is leaving the entire thing furnished. So I will sit back while they keep paying lot rent and wait for a call. If not I will be persistent until I get my first deal done.

Happy Hunting, Ben_WA