Selling a note - Posted by David

Posted by David Butler on June 28, 2003 at 15:42:03:

Hello David,

Hey… good thinking. Two quick points here, then on to the next step!

First… important to understand what that 92% represents, in relation to the property value, the note balance, and the note buyers “investment-to-value”.

Second, there are some basic generic requirements, and you’ll find them already discussed at great length here in the Cash Flow Forum (more on that in a moment). That being said however, also very important to understand that there are thousands of note buyers out there, each with their own varying degrees of the basic parameters. And, those that will purchase unseasoned paper are a relatively small percentage of the overall universe of note buyers.

To gain the generic parameters of writing suitable notes for selling at the closing table (“simultaneous closing”, “table funding”) use those terms as your keywords in the search facility at the top of this Forum, and you are in business!

Some other phrases that will help pull up additional very useful information for you in this regard, would include “creating notes”, “creating notes to sell”, “clauses” and similar.

As to finding buyers… pretty simple process, especially these days. In addition to the ability to run a classifed ad in an inexpensive or even free local paper in your own community, you can utilize America’s Note Network’s very effective Note Listing Service, along with other Internet based services.

Hope that helps, and best wishes for your continued success!

David P. Butler

Selling a note - Posted by David

Posted by David on June 27, 2003 at 22:06:51:

Hey guys I have a couple of propertys that I want to turn quick, I know you can sell on owner financing and then sell the note. I have never done this. I have heard a few people say you can discount for as little as 92%. Can some one please tell me where to go to sell these nots and what the requirments are. Thanks in advance.
David

Re: Selling a note - Posted by scottie forrest

Posted by scottie forrest on October 29, 2003 at 01:10:39:

hi, my name is scott forrest and i am a note broker who, just started my business at home. I would be honored to make you an offer for any of your notes and pay you a fee for bringing me business. So we can help each other out. call at 904-745-8066

Re: Selling a note - Posted by Vinnie

Posted by Vinnie on August 11, 2003 at 10:46:42:

Greetings David:
I have an interest in the properties you mentioned. I would like to make an offer, if, you’re available to give me some details. Please email me.

Thanks,