Selling business/rental unit - Posted by Brenda

Posted by Joseph Churchill on January 23, 2000 at 15:41:22:

Brenda,
Dont know if you got my E-mail but Im a fellow Eastern Canadian as well.Realtors are too busy.They have 200 properties running through their heads at any given time(if anything at all).Sell your own property through local classified adds in your area.Try this…MUST SELL…OWNER WILL FINANCE…LOW DOWN PAYMENT… (then desription of property)
You just have to have your price and terms set before the phone starts ringing.After 35 calls you should get 6-8 possible candidates whom you will feel comfortable holding financing.Create a fair note and collect a reasonable downpayment and everyone should be happy.
Joe from Canada

Selling business/rental unit - Posted by Brenda

Posted by Brenda on January 21, 2000 at 22:45:05:

Are there any creative ways for me to sell my successful business with a 2BR rental unit besides through a realtor?

The property has been listed for several months with no showings to date and not much interaction with the realtor. We are in Eastern Canada and I am sure there is a better way but don’t know where to start.

We are open to suggestions and are very new at this. Thank you for any advice given.