Selling MH's in Texas - Posted by Roger Ballou

Posted by Jason (TX) on September 29, 2003 at 08:32:01:

There has been some pretty in-depth discussion on this in the past. Search the archives. Basically though, if you are going to do more than 1 deal a year, then yes, according to the law, you will need to get a license.

Good Luck,

BTW: What part of TX are you in?

Selling MH’s in Texas - Posted by Roger Ballou

Posted by Roger Ballou on September 28, 2003 at 22:25:10:

The Texas Dept of Housing & Community Affairs (Manufactured Housing Division)is the agency that handles MH titles in Texas. At least that is what I think I’ve learned on their web site. There is a Broker’s License fee of $175 and a training fee (20 hours) of $250.

Is it necessary obtain that license in order to do Lonnie deals in Texas?