Selling notes - Posted by Keith

Posted by orietta borge on March 29, 2004 at 20:15:18:

i have private investors that are willing to buy your notes fast closing. please contact me ASAP thanks

2 Likes

Selling notes - Posted by Keith

Posted by Keith on December 23, 2003 at 17:32:55:

I have found several RE notes, now what is the best way to market them? and what exactly are note buyers looking for? A note that is 80 % of FMV? or a certain interest rate? And on MH notes, are their many note buyer these days? plese help me out on this. thanks newbie

Re: Selling notes - Posted by tamara

Posted by tamara on January 26, 2004 at 13:40:00:

I have heard the buzz on re notes. I am very interested in this business. How do you recommend that I get started? How do I find these real estate notes?

Re: Selling notes - Posted by Green - more green

Posted by Green - more green on December 29, 2003 at 15:16:54:

This is just stupid

Re: Selling notes - Posted by Zendre

Posted by Zendre on December 28, 2003 at 04:02:01:

Hi Keith,
It’s true that there are many newbie note buyers out here. I am one of them. Although, I have educated myself on the business in great detail. I don’t claim to know everything, because it takes experience. It’s just like when I graduated from college with my expensive BS degree in chemistry. It took me a month to find a suitable job in a particular area of the state I’m in. Every job wanted someone with experience. My question was, “Well how am I going to get the experience if I never get a job?” Some days I felt like a pure idiot for spending my hard earned time and money getting the education to only find rejection for lack of experience. I’ve worked in the chemical industry for the past 3.5years, and it has been rewarding at times. However, I realize that there is more out there. Having my own business has shown me that I can control my life rather than have my job control it for me. Sure…having a more experienced note buyer is ideal, but I wouldn’t just cast out a newbie…besides, you’re a newbie too. I wish you the best of luck, and my advise is to just stay educated on the business and make the best of any situation. I find that its also a good idea to join a local real estate investment club in your area. The experience that you will gain vicariously through others can be very beneficial too.

Thanks,
Zendre Strother

Right on the money! - Posted by Matt B

Posted by Matt B on December 26, 2003 at 10:09:20:

Mike’s advice below is perfect. I have repeated this advice to so many people. When I first started trying to get into the note business, I ran into exactly this type of situation again and again and lost so many deals because of the “wannabes” who had no money and wasted my time. I don’t know how I found Mike (Morrongiello), but I HIGHLY recommend him if you are looking for a LEGITIMATE note buyer who knows his business and will not waste your time.

Price Vs Performance… - Posted by Michael Morrongiello

Posted by Michael Morrongiello on December 24, 2003 at 11:56:50:

Nate:
It is always best to establish a relationship with a competent (I underscore this word!) Note investor who can deal with a wide variety of Real Estate secured “paper”…

Note listing services often leave something to be desired as most often it will be brokers that approach you in an attempt to broker/buy your clients “paper” and some of these brokers are as green as you are. Many of the brokers we have worked with in the past have found that they are bombarded by broker after broker, calling them, emailing them, faxing them, etc. and promising them what often amounts to wishful thinking with regard to the pricing of their deal.

This creates a lot of frustration for ALL parties concerned.

So try to find the one or two Note funders that you can interact with, feel confortable with, and more importantly have the ability to perform.

Remember PERFORMANCE and a successful closing are far more important than the promise of a great pay price for you or your clients Notes, especially if that “great” pay price will never be delivered.

To your success,
Michael Morrongiello

Re: Selling notes - Posted by claira lincoln

Posted by claira lincoln on March 29, 2004 at 18:11:23:

I am looking to purchase real estate notes. I am having a hard time finding people who are selling them. There are many companies out there to assist in soaking up the profits in purchasing the real estate notes but not so many that help you find notes to buy. Anyone with notes forsale or some ideas please email me at brokeringsales@AOL.COM

Re: Selling notes - Posted by Nancy LA

Posted by Nancy LA on March 05, 2004 at 18:02:24:

Hey Zendre,
we have very similar experience, except that I have a BS Degree in Computer Science and worked as Software Engineer for the past 3.5 years. I quit my job few months ago and trying to do REI full time. It’s more frustrating than a job some times, but I’m confident that it’ll just get easier. I just got my first deal. But RE market is tough here, so I’m planning to start learning notes too. Good luck with your business!

From another Newbie

Re: Selling notes - Posted by Kevin

Posted by Kevin on January 24, 2004 at 22:22:05:

I have a lot of notes for sale, and everyone I contact, they are all brokers trying to make a commission from these notes. I need REAL NOTE BUYERS. If you are a note investor, buyer, please contact me and lets do business!

Re: Selling notes - Posted by Paula

Posted by Paula on April 21, 2004 at 09:27:00:

We buy notes please email me at pjharris@household.com

Re: Selling notes - Posted by avin bakal

Posted by avin bakal on February 05, 2004 at 12:08:30:

i have a group of privite investers who buy notes. please contact me ASAP thanks

do you still have notes forsale

This is very informative and interesting for those who are interested to invest in the real estate. Thanks for sharing it.

Locksmith Services

Really informative information sharing in this post related to real estate… Thanks

24/7 Locksmith Service in Silver Lake