Selling on a l/o in a Sellers Market - Posted by RR

Posted by Rob H on January 27, 2002 at 14:31:12:

RR wouldn’t it stand to reason that if you were in a Sellers market and you wanted to do a L/O. You would have that many more would be T/B to pick from.

If you are doing any kind of screening (credit check) of the T/B don’t you think this would give you a chance
to get that one quality T/B from a much larger source of buyes in this type of market.

You don’t say if you have a L/O now or if you are just thinking about doing one. If you have done a couple L/O deals behind you Please consider looking at Alex G’s advanced L/O course ----Because if your in that type of market right now and have this home up for L/O You have a great chance to clear $500.00 per month using what you will learn from the course.

I am in the begaining of a flip flop market from yours. One large company here has layed off 4000 employess, so it will take 3 to 4 months for the sellers to really flood my phone.

Sellers or Buyers market doen’t matter. What matters is that the seller knows your out there and will take care of their own problem quickly. And you have the knowlage they don’t to get a T/B into the property.

I am ordering more bandit signs to place out on the streets hope you join me and do the same.

The very best of investing to you
Rob H

Selling on a l/o in a Sellers Market - Posted by RR

Posted by RR on January 26, 2002 at 22:57:21:

A question for you pros l/o investors who have been around for a while.

What is your experience with selling on a L/O in a sellers market? Say your in a market where are many more buyers than sellers.
what is the back door effects? Does it make it equally difficult to procure a good T/B to L/O A home to?
Thanks

It a Game of Marketing our Real Estate skills - Posted by Rob H

Posted by Rob H on January 27, 2002 at 14:31:20:

RR wouldn’t it stand to reason that if you were in a Sellers market and you wanted to do a L/O. You would have that many more would be T/B to pick from.

If you are doing any kind of screening (credit check) of the T/B don’t you think this would give you a chance
to get that one quality T/B from a much larger source of buyes in this type of market.

You don’t say if you have a L/O now or if you are just thinking about doing one. If you have done a couple L/O deals behind you Please consider looking at Alex G’s advanced L/O course ----Because if your in that type of market right now and have this home up for L/O You have a great chance to clear $500.00 per month using what you will learn from the course.

I am in the begaining of a flip flop market from yours. One large company here has layed off 4000 employess, so it will take 3 to 4 months for the sellers to really flood my phone.

Sellers or Buyers market doen’t matter. What matters is that the seller knows your out there and will take care of their own problem quickly. And you have the knowlage they don’t to get a T/B into the property.

I am ordering more bandit signs to place out on the streets hope you join me and do the same.

The very best of investing to you
Rob H