seminars and general question - Posted by Julie

Posted by phil fernandez on April 11, 2000 at 20:57:50:

Hey that’s great JP and I’m glad it’ll be in Atlanta again. I’m sending my money in early to make sure I have a seat.

seminars and general question - Posted by Julie

Posted by Julie on April 11, 2000 at 14:07:44:

Hi everyone,

I just got on this site today for the first time. I’m trying to absorb all I can about real estate investing. I just read the book “Creating Wealth” by Allen and it was great although I"m afraid out of date - (can’t find properties around here for $50K anymore).

Anyway, I couldn’t find info. about seminars on this site - i.e. the creo annual seminar, etc?

Can someone tell me how to find out about them and if they’ve provided value?

Also, if you wouldn’t mine sharing with me, what have most of you had the best luck at? I’ve read all of Robert Kiosaki’s books, bought the cashflow game, purchased a number of books about investing in real estate, stocks, etc… My problem is, there’s alot of great info. out there but I don’t want to spend $100-$200 on all of these informational packets just to find out where my interests lie or where I’d be the most successful. Has anyone else run into that problem?

Thanks,

Julie

Re: seminars and general question - Posted by J.P. Vaughan

Posted by J.P. Vaughan on April 11, 2000 at 18:17:06:

Welcome to our site! Be sure to read all the “How-To”
Articles, Success Stories and everything else here.

We have a convention once a year. This year’s is past.
Next year in 2001 we will be in Atlanta again on March
30 thru April 1. You can usually find seminars we support
by clicking on the banner ads.

JP

Re: seminars and general question - Posted by Scott

Posted by Scott on April 11, 2000 at 17:18:38:

Julie, just to let you know you would probably be better served posting on NewsGroup II for this type of question. Some of the seminars are listed on the banner ads and if you read through the postings you will find a ton of useful info.
Best of luck.