Seminars - Posted by Ken

Posted by Lyal on September 26, 2003 at 10:27:35:

An excellent one is sponsored by this site. It’s held in Atlanta and is inexpensive for what you get (3 days of instruction from experts in the field).
It to this point has included a bargain rate for the hotel room. Airfare through any of the cheap ticket sites will get you there without a major hole in your wallet plus, it’s a lot of fun!
All the best, Lyal

Seminars - Posted by Ken

Posted by Ken on September 26, 2003 at 08:20:49:

What a wonderful site…my wife and I are getting very excitred about this business; we are beginning to talk to PMs and we are beginning to look for “Lonnie” deals; however, we would also like to continue our education. I have read Lonnie’s two books, now my wife is reading them and we are wondering how do we find some MH investing seminars to attend? Are there any in the MI, OH, IN tri-state area that you may know of? Please advise.
Ken

Re: Seminars - Posted by Glen (OH)

Posted by Glen (OH) on September 26, 2003 at 20:57:21:

Ken, Lonnie will be at the Ohio REIA convention Oct. 30 to Nov. 2. Check WWW.OREIA.COM for the info.

Re: Seminars - Posted by Briton (IN)

Posted by Briton (IN) on September 26, 2003 at 15:04:45:

I must live really close too you. hmmm. Where ya at Ken? Briton (IN)

Re: Seminars - Posted by Dave-WA

Posted by Dave-WA on September 26, 2003 at 10:54:01:

Lonnie says there is a possibly they (Lonnie, Terry Vaughan and Ray Alcorn) will be doing a “3 Day Mobile Home Workshop” in January.

Here?s the link for the one held last one year.

http://www.creonline.com/mobilehomes/3-Day_Workshop.html